[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup, /g/? I have an issue, I stopped using torrents ever s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Sup, /g/?

I have an issue, I stopped using torrents ever since my brother instilled a ridiculous fear of them in me.

So, I used video2mp3.net, but then one day about two weeks ago, my web browser wouldn't let me in 'cause of viruses and shit.

Now it's back online, but it won't let me download unless I install an extension. Does this sound fishy as fuck?

>tl;dr
>I use video2mp3.net to get music.
>It now requires an extension to download.
>I should cease using it, right?
>>
>>51700705

Just go back to torrents.
>>
>>51700739
So... Reinstall utorrent?

I haven't used one in a while. Recommend?
>>
Nobody wanna guide a lost anon through the world of downloading?
>>
get deluge
>>
you could also find an alternative mp3 downloader like youtube-mp3 or keepvid
>>
>video2mp3

Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>51700932
It was the easiest one that didn't require a download. Now it fucking does out of nowhere, so fuck that.

>>51700918
Okay... Youtube-mp3 used to not work for me for shit and now it's great. What is happening?
>>
>>51700747
Don't get utorrent it's malware
Transmission or Deluge are good and if you really want something that's just like utorrent get qbittorrent
>>
>>51701052
Thanks, mang.
>>
>>51700705
sounds shady as fuck, also what did your bro do to make you ascared of torrents?
>>
Use kodi + genesis for TV/movies
>>
>>51701405
so much this, you can watch pretty much anything that exists with that setup
>>
>>51700705
>I stopped using torrents ever since my brother instilled a ridiculous fear of them in me.
Sauce required, what did he do?
>>
>>51702551
probably beat the holy hell out of him for hogging bandwidth
>>
>>51702551
>>51702986

Nah, he became a lawyer a couple of years back and ever since then he's been a fucking pussy for anything regarding anything which might have legal repercussions.

Like... He started telling me about torrenting be iligul and shit and how one of his friends from the US got fucked for something and this other case he read and blah blah blah.

Other things on the list of things he told me to avoid was loli and shit.

I genuinely feel he thinks the internet SWAT are an ever present thing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.