[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitty Web Design General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: well fuck.png (70 KB, 782x381) Image search: [Google]
well fuck.png
70 KB, 782x381
Post shitty web design.

Ran across this gem while trying to postpone my jury duty. What the fuck Connecticut? Why so much maintenance? And why is it down, it's not even one of the scheduled maintenance times! It's fucking 9:30am on a Saturday. Get your shit together.
>>
4chan is not your personal army, etc.
>>
Jim?
>>
it's not really website design that they bring the site down from 8pm to 2:30am. that's a constraint some retard on the backend imposed.
>>
>>51698841
Inefficiency anon, same reason why Shaniqua at the DMV will be talking to her girlfriends and make you wait for 15 minutes. No one has the balls to just slash and burn these useless people. They will stay working there till the day they retire.

So these web developers that haven't cracked open a book or honed their craft since the 90s are not even worried.
>>
File: lingscar.jpg (163 KB, 1863x1079) Image search: [Google]
lingscar.jpg
163 KB, 1863x1079
obligatory ling
http://www.lingscars.com/
>>
>>51699458
>No one has the balls to just slash and burn these useless people
yeah. it takes "courage" to lay someone off, and courageous performance reviews can only be found in private industry.

thank god for people with balls.
>>
>>51699479
How's the job hunt going anon?
>>
>>51699504
I'm employed, and not looking. A bizarre conclusion you've leaped to there, but I'm going to be honest with you - I don't care what's going on in your head that took you to that. Just stop posting.
>>
>>51699469
he said worst not best
>>
File: 1442988561483.jpg (66 KB, 589x487) Image search: [Google]
1442988561483.jpg
66 KB, 589x487
>>51699518
Sorry anon-kun, it seems I might have touched a nerve there :^)
>>
>>51699469
Wow why am I only seeing this now? Now all my home will have a comment code of my face at the top. Genius!
>>
>>51700010
Html not home.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.