[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you really telling me that Solitaire in Windows 10 is full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: premium my ass.png (713 KB, 1280x1000) Image search: [Google]
premium my ass.png
713 KB, 1280x1000
Are you really telling me that Solitaire in Windows 10 is full of interstitial ads, and no one gives a fuck? Are people so oblivious of the future that awaits normies, where every part of their OS will be spying on them and showing them ads based on the files on their computer and the software they run and they're "fine with it", cause it's free?

What the fuck is going on in the tech world?
What the fuck is up with society?
It'll get worse in the coming years if no one puts a stop to this.
>>
>>51696913
Microsoft Solitaire Collection has had ads since day 1 on the Windows Store (Windows 8 times).

You are free to not use the OS. Stop whining like a 15 years old girl.
>>
>>51696913
You chose this by installimg windows. Install gentoo instead.
>>
>>51696943
>>51696949
Christ, I boot Windows for the games, faggots. It's not like I'm using this crap. I'm talking about those who do.
>>
>People will still push for and defend Windows 10

It's pretty disgusting tbqh
Even if you can remove the botnet and all this shit.
Do people not have standards or give a shit about the principle of the matter?
No they don't.
I weep for humanity and I'm beginning to run out of tears.
>>
>>51696943
>You are free to not use the OS. Stop whining like a 15 years old girl.
this tbqh
>>
Why the fuck would you even play this shitty game
>>
>Not paying for Minesweeper premium
>>
>>51696913
>normies

deserve to be Holocausted
>>
>>51696960
>Christ, I boot Windows for the games, faggots.

MS Solitaire must be pretty fucking good if you have to dual boot in to Windows from whatever OS you normally use.

Also there are probably a lot of middle-aged/older people out there that actually enjoy this shit and daily challenges, why not make money from it?
>>
>>51696913
Windows 10 is garbage, why even bother?
>>
>>51697126
I'm waiting for Fallout 4 to download in Steam.

I'm talking in broader terms, not just Solitaire. It's the OS itself and the industry as a whole.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.