[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else considers themselves to be pretty dangerous? I guess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: hacker.png (92 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
hacker.png
92 KB, 350x233
Who else considers themselves to be pretty dangerous? I guess I'm a high level hacker, and someone you don't want to mess with otherwise I'll ruin your day.

So hacker thread?
Post what you've hacked ITT.

Me?
>using an exploit in certain browsers, changed the (X)HTML5 "password" matrix to "text" to obtain highly sensitive data on the target in question
>>
>>51695599
op is a nigger kike fag
>>
>>51695599
i installed kali linux 3 VMs deep for additional privacy
>>
>>51695606
Don't do something you'll regret kid. Last warning before I hack into your computer.
>>
Tbh senpai I got into BoA
Have proof on another drive
>includes ssn email spool and muh bash logs
Come at me wannabes
>>
formatted principles laptop that had our schools photos and videos just for kicks using a batch file on a cd that had autorun
>>
>>51695599
[email protected]
Hack me faggot. I dare you.
>>
Im the hacker known as 4chan and i hack stuff with password apps
>>
>>51695599
I hacked the gibson.
>>
Yeah, I guess I'm a pretty dangerous dude. I'm a level 7 Anonymous hacker, have DDoSed over 12 websites, and even been involved in Twitter raids. One time, I installed a keylogger on a library computer and hacked into someone's Facebook account. I was able to remotely track some douche who was making fun of me online (his IP is 192.168.0.1 - maybe I'll DDoS that fucker someday)
>>
>>51695599
One time I successfully hacked 127.0.0.1
>>
>>51696959
> babby's first hacking
The guy that you've hacked must have been an idiot for using IPv4.
Come back to the big guy's table once you've been able to hack ::1.
>>
File: fedora21.jpg (84 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fedora21.jpg
84 KB, 640x640
>>51695599
>I guess I'm a high level hacker, and someone you don't want to mess with otherwise I'll ruin your day.
>>
>>51695674
op is a nigger kike fag
so are you faggot maggot
>>
I used to close down the Habbo hotel pool
>>
File: 1439524460269.jpg (8 KB, 174x228) Image search: [Google]
1439524460269.jpg
8 KB, 174x228
I'm the real MarshviperX
>>
>>51696959
Pfft. I hacked 192.168.1.1.
>>
>>51697428
You're one GUI interface in visual basic away from having your internet IP protocol address tracked. I guess you can say I'm kind of a big deal, so back off.
>>
>>51697404
I would set up a macro to have a squad with color coded afros automatically move in and block pools that had multiple access points.
>>
>>51695599
NIGGER I BET YOU DIDN'T EVEN HACK YOUR GIBSON
>>
I once worked in a call centre, boring work. Computers,ran win2000 or similar gay shit. Browsed the intranet and discovered I could get all sorts of access by clicking save image icon, I sent messages to colleges desktop telling them they suck, played solitaire, went deeper into stuff I had no idea about. That was my biggest and most successful hacking hack I've ever done. Thinking of offering my services to anonymous
>>
>>51695606
/thread
>>
>>51695599
I've gotten somebody arrested.
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Chris_Forcand
>>
>>51695599
Dude, I am the hacker known as 4chan. Everybody knows who I am.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.