[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any smart tvs with voice command that are under $800?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: great tv.jpg (31 KB, 535x425) Image search: [Google]
great tv.jpg
31 KB, 535x425
Are there any smart tvs with voice command that are under $800?
>>
>>51692287
Are you that lazy to move your fucking fingers to press buttons?
>>
File: 1443743123868.jpg (57 KB, 400x547) Image search: [Google]
1443743123868.jpg
57 KB, 400x547
>>51692287
why would you want a TV that listens to everything you say and reports back to god knows where?
It's literally Orwellian
>>
>>51692287
>buy cheap dumb TV
>get the Amazon fire stick with voice

Problem solved
>>
Use an android cellphone with an IR blaster.
>>
>>51692708
Will it plug into RGB BNC?
>>
>>51692287

Buy a regular TV and a late-model Apple TV, you stupid piece of shit.

>>51692708

Don't buy the Amazon Fire Stick. Don't buy *anything* Amazon. Buy something service-agnostic, like the (new) Apple TV or the Nexus Player.
>>
>>51692861
Is your anus outside of your body from too much gay sex or something?
>>
>>51692423
Why dont you quit swearing and assume I have a good reason, like having a disability. For fucks sakes.
>>
>>51692511
You're literally a fucktard.
>>
The echo can do that. It's great familia and you can control your lights, locks, etc get news briefing. Weather and traffic updates. Loving the smart home. Fuck the faggots who go on about botnet etc. It's all a lie anyway. They don't spy for the government they do it for themselves. Just say I love Amazon once a week and no Gestapo will ever come knocking
>>
>>51692980

>hurr durr le applel is le gay meem

I recommended one Apple product and one Android product, you mouthbreather.

And there are significant reasons to choose the Apple TV over the Nexus Player. Android TV's app developers have basically abandoned it, and Apple is making efforts to be service-agnostic, indexing as many different content services as possible. It's the most important part of a good TV UI.

Bear in mind that I say all of this as the owner of two Fire TVs, two Nexus Players, and two Chromecasts.
>>
File: trash, trash, and trash.jpg (98 KB, 991x500) Image search: [Google]
trash, trash, and trash.jpg
98 KB, 991x500
>>51693091
>>
>>51692996
>having a disability
>yet you were able to type this

fucking kek
>>
File: okay.png (598 KB, 606x804) Image search: [Google]
okay.png
598 KB, 606x804
>>51692996
>why don't you quit swearing on 4chan, I'm disabled and very special
>for fucks sakes!

too disabled to use google are you
>>
>>51693185
>>Bear in mind that I say all of this as the owner of two Fire TVs, two Nexus Players, and two Chromecasts.
Are you artistic
>>
>voice command
Seriously? I have an LG TV that came with it, and it's fucking atrocious. Why would you ever actually go looking for such a feature?
>>
There is actually, kindle fire stick.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.