[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Microsoft sees the error of their ways and overhauls Windows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 16
File: win10-heaven.jpg (91 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
win10-heaven.jpg
91 KB, 1000x667
>Microsoft sees the error of their ways and overhauls Windows 10 with a big update
>Telemetry is completely removed
>Automatic updates can now be turned off in control panel again
>Classic theme makes a comeback with full hardware acceleration
>Windows 7-style start menu is an option
>animated GIFs are now supported in Photo Viewer

Would you then upgrade to Windows 10?
>>
>>51690328
>using wewlads

Hypothetically, no.
Tell your boss to stop fucking with the format and resort ALL THE WAY BACK to win7 Ult. if he wants my shekels
>>
>>51690328
Yes.
>>
>>51690328

>Would you then upgrade to Windows 10?

No
>>
That sounds great and all, but how would MS be able to make profit from a free OS with no usage tracking?

>tfw no open source Windows

Also still no. Telemetry doesn't bother me because I'm not paranoid and understand the purpose of it. Its just that the OS is bloated to shit. I don't want news reader 'apps'. Just give me a basic OS to run my programs on with some essentials like IE and a media player, goddamn.
>>
Upgrade, sure. I still would not use it as my main OS. It would still live in a VM and be used only for eroge.
>>
Every update has made Windows 10 worse on my SP3. Suddenly I have graphics glitches where the display driver would crash and relaunch itself.
>>
>>51690472
>That sounds great and all, but how would MS be able to make profit from a free OS with no usage tracking?

Value adds like cloud storage and Office subs, just like everyone else.
>>
>>51690328
oh boy time upgrade!
>>
>>51690328
>>animated GIFs are now supported in Photo Viewer
No idea what the default programme for opening images in Windows 10 is called but yes, it does support animated gifs.
>>
Sure, if I used Windows that is.

10 seems okay on the surface, the workflow seems to be improved as well, other than that I dunno, but I wouldn't install it.
>>
>it still deletes muh pirated software

I'll never leave win7
>>
File: goy.jpg (8 KB, 166x193) Image search: [Google]
goy.jpg
8 KB, 166x193
>>51690328

First thing in the morning, what do I see? A pile of shit staring at me. I close my eyes, I step away. No matter where I go, there’s no getting away. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo?

I step out on the street. What do I smell? Shit that’s stinky to high hell. I hold my breath, I step away. But everywhere I go, there’s no getting away.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

Shit, not shit, this shit, that shit. Let’s see now. Let me check. Happy birthday. Happy birthday.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>>
>>51690328
Unless Windows goes open source, there is no way to be sure of this.
>>
>>51690328
Implying any version of Windows is ever an upgrade.
>>
>>51691057

Good call.

MS peaked at W7.
>>
>>51690328
>no telemetry
>classic theme
...I'd think about it.
>>
>>51691233
Block every program in your firewall then check your Ethernet cable for activity
>>
>>51691233
It's not like you would know how to audit the code in the first place.
>>
>>51690328
Maybe
>>
If windows 10 isn't connected to the internet the photos 'app' and the sound player 'app' don't work

trash.
>>
>>51691715
but thats wrong
>>
>>51691659
The programs I am using could be compromised. Or the libraries.
>>
Happily, even with only the first two points. Classic theme is deprecated and has no legitimate reason for continued use anymore.
>>
>>51690328
Just give me edge extensions
>>
>>51691659
That's nice, but it's quite possible for it to be waiting or listening for traffic before sending anything out.

>>51691680
You're completely correct, but many others are more than capable, and would love nothing more than the chance to audit Microsof'ts code.
>>
File: w10.png (296 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
w10.png
296 KB, 1920x1080
>>51690328
Currently on W8.1 still haven't updated because of all the spyware built into w10

am i doing the right thing?
>>
>>51690328
Not until I get official support for changing the shell and whatever else I might want to do with my OS.
>>
>>51691972
yeah, just like being able to audit the code found the bash bug and heartbleed so quick?

fuck off you dumb shit, if you bothered to even read the KB's you would know that the telemetry shit gets information about stupid stuff like UAC escalation, shit that has nothing to do with you

but let me guess, you are dumb enough to think the fucking os sends back all of your keystrokes every 15 minutes?
>>
If it's licensed under the GPL
>>
>>51692177
>the fucking os sends back all of your keystrokes every 15 minutes?
Prove that it doesn't.
>>
>>51692177
>but let me guess, you are dumb enough to think the fucking os sends back all of your keystrokes every 15 minutes?
While MS programs like skype are sending BIOS information to their servers, it's really not unlikely to think that the MS official OS does something similar.
>>
>>51692211
responses like this are exactly why you are a fucking tool.
>>
>>51691992
YOu have already been breached by software changes. You simply do not understand how you DO NOT OWN YOUR OS you are simply renting it but paying a one time fee.
>>
>>51692177
>yeah, just like being able to audit the code found the bash bug and heartbleed so quick?
Bugs are completely different than intentional defects. At the very least, it would make Microsoft engineers work harder to disguise the phoning home behavior.
>if you bothered to even read the KB's you would know that the telemetry shit gets information about stupid stuff like UAC escalation
Not only is Microsoft going to stop labeling what updates do, but A) there is no legal guarantee that they completely describe the content of each update and B) Windows 10 shipped with telemetry, no updates, labeled or not, included (And Windows 7 could have shipped or included such capability with silent updates).

There is a complete asymmetry with both the knowledge of what is in the operating system, and how much control you can exercise over what programs it runs. This asymmetry is completely in Microsoft's favor and not the user's.
>>
>>51692230
When you use linux and skype what happens when you are not root.
{
sysfinor$u::os " System information is deaded for them";

};
>>
>>51692275
this is why people in the real world dont fucking care what morons like you have to say. even if they releases detailed patch notes you wouldnt believe them, and even if the code was public you would have to rely on someone else to tell you what it does and then you are back in the same boat of trusting someone just if they tell you what you want to hear.

there is literally no pleasing someone like you who tries so hard to fit here
>>
>>51690328

Lies
>>
>>51691057
No, it doesnt
>>
>>51692361

Ok Mr goldshekelstein ill get win10 right away rofl.
>>
>>51690328
>classic theme

Only idiots care about this, I don't care if it looks pretty or just basic.
>>
>>51692322
>even if the code was public you would have to rely on someone else to tell you what it does and then you are back in the same boat of trusting someone just if they tell you what you want to hear.
There is a big difference between trusting the creator of the source code who would have an interest in deceiving you and people who genuinely want to find vulnerabilities, backdoors, and other issues with the source code.
I don't know why this is a difficult concept for you to understand.
>there is literally no pleasing someone like you
I laid out pretty clearly what it would take to please me and lay to rest my concerns.
Open-source with community auditing.
If they cannot provide what I want, why should I use their product? If they don't want to provide what I want, that's fine too, but don't expect me to use a product that isn't what I want.
>>
>>51692400
Im not telling you to get shit, but it doesnt delete pirated shit anymore.
>>
>>51692474

>anymore

What?? I thought it was just a meme
>>
>>51691057
Why do people pretend like 7 is the best Windows?
Windows 8.1 > Windows 7
>but muh metro
get classic shell then faggot
>>
>>51690328
>would you upgrade from 7 to slightly-worse-7?
No.
>>
>>51692259
>YOu have already been breached by software changes
what do you mean by this? so should i just go ahead and upgrade

w10 is supposed to be lighter on resources than 8 right? so if anything it should be faster right?
>>
>>51690328

No, I would rather they release the base OS without metro shit

I never use any of the standard MS programs anyways. Waiting for the release of win10 server, because a lot of the bullshit is already turned off by default
>>
>>51690328
>>Windows 7-style start menu is an option

This is literally all I ask for.

If Microsoft is humble enough to add a classic Win7 mode, I will "upgrade".

I don't want to use software to run Win7 ghetto mode.
>>
>>51691992

You literally already have Win10. Just add the gank Win10 start menu and it's fucking there; tiles and all.
>>
>>51690328
fuck
for a moment i thought this is real
>>
>>51690328
>>animated GIFs are now supported in Photo Viewer
but they are
>>
File: 1448769295485.jpg (52 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
1448769295485.jpg
52 KB, 400x389
>>51690328
Stop making these threads, Windows 10 has been successfully adopted and now running on millions of devices.

Just let it go, those who see its value will install without persuasion.
>>
File: CS.png (496 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
CS.png
496 KB, 1024x768
>>51692729
has no one heard of Start10, Classic Shell or StartIsBack++?
>>
>>51692749
but i dont have telemetry or the bs cortana spyware
>>
>>51692812
I have literally heard of all of those.

It's like putting a band-aid on a pile of shit. You can feel the nasty UI irregularities as you sift through the menu with that cosmetic Win7 mode.

Win10 will only feel like Win7 when Win7 is actually hard-coded deep into the UI; just like all of Window's previous classic modes.
>>
>>51690328
Only if they charge money for it so i know i'm not the fucking product anymore
>>
>>51692777
>now running on millions of devices.

So is Bing, Bing isn't relevant either, their "market share" is people too ignorant to change the default search engine and applications like automotive embedded systems where the users has no choice

install/ship numbers != adoption rate
>>
>>51692812
I shouldn't have to install a bunch of third party theming apps to get a desktop experience from my desktop OS.
>>
>>51692587
Not faster.
Switched one of my spare laptops from 8.1 to 10.
Display drivers now crash, windows explorer hangs and restarts, long boot time, etc..
>>
>>51692554
>Have to install third party, proprietary software just to unfuck the start menu when you could just stay with 7
LOL
>>
>>51692850
>>51692868
Kindly fuck off back to Linux. We are satisfied with our ecosystem being free of autism.

>>51692878
Bing was a mistake, it has an alternative that people can easily shift to. Windows 10 was an upgrade most people simply went along with as I have seen from my experience. Pretty much every person in my university has upgraded to 10 with the exception of a few faggots who had pirated versions and did not qualify.

It was a success and people are actively using 10, nothing like the Bing fiasco.
>>
>>51690328
Yes.
>>
>>51692912
you have to install plenty of third party shit on linux to make it usable too
>>
>>51692361
It hasn't *yet* but it HAS deleted legitimate, legal software that worked, without asking. And they absolutely and specifically reserved the right to rummage through your computer and delete anything they like, or even prevent you from using hardware they don't like
>>
>>51692894
but that's anecdotal im asking for the consensus before upgrading to 10, or shall i wait a bit longer
>>
>>51690328
Yes.
>>
>>51692408
I care when "pretty" gets in the way of "works"

>>51692954
But that's to ADD functionality, not to revert intentional flaws in the base OS
>>
File: BxgQhNB.jpg (36 KB, 411x383) Image search: [Google]
BxgQhNB.jpg
36 KB, 411x383
I bought a surface pro 3 with windows 10 pro pre- installed, should I downgrade to 8? And if not, what should I get rid of/ change on 10?
>>
>>51690328
>ITT: Things that will never happen
>>
File: IMG_0286.jpg (32 KB, 375x392) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0286.jpg
32 KB, 375x392
Microsoft's has gotten to the point where they change things just for the sake of changing them, they have no consistency whatsoever and things flat out don't work the way you expect them to.
>Share Win10 PC with family
>Have multiple accounts with different user data, passwords, wallpapers and such
>Completely shut down PC (not even that hybrid shutdown thing)
>Boot up PC later
>Win10 automatically logs in to the last logged in user, won't ask for password or anything
>no way to disable this behavior unless you run a batch file on system startup
>next time I'm shutting down computer it's because the Win7 downgrader asks me to.

I don't know if Microsoft hasn't gotten around this bug or they're calling it a feature, but never EVER in my 15 or so years of interacting with computers I have seen an operating system acting SO FUCKING STUPIDLY. Worst part is they've been doing this since Win8, THREE FUCKING YEARS AND THEY DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT IT.
>>
>>51693397
Surely it doesn't do this on an Enterprise (or whatever the fuck they're calling it) version.
>>
>>51690472
Windows 10 is not a free operating system.
>>
File: Eyyy.gif (557 KB, 214x188) Image search: [Google]
Eyyy.gif
557 KB, 214x188
>>51692912
>>51693004
This guy gets it
>>
>>51693397
>Win10 automatically logs in to the last logged in user, won't ask for password or anything
What the fuck?
What made them think that would be a good idea?
>>
>>51690328
>Would you then upgrade to Windows 10?
Probably not because muh lazyness
Also, they might end up pushing another full retard update sooner than later and fuck everyone, better to just migrate to *nix land
>>
>>51690328

yes
yes
ehhh
literally worst start menu, but optional so ehhh
sure, but I already use JPEGView

I'll upgrade when I get a new computer, or when they remove telemetry
>>
File: NotTooBad.png (790 KB, 1896x1001) Image search: [Google]
NotTooBad.png
790 KB, 1896x1001
I just turned all the live tiles off and put what I need in their places and shrunk the size down. Doesn't seem that bad to me.
>>
File: desktop 10 penumbra.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
desktop 10 penumbra.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>51690328
>then
>>
>>51690328
I just dont want telemetry
>tfw MSFT wants to know what hentai I fap to
>tfw Microsoft want to know how often I level my basement
>tfw Microsoft wants to count how many times I type nigger or kike a day
>>
>>51690328
yes...
>>
I actively want software to be a headache for pirates. DRM isn't all bad, but in its current state, it does unfortunately punish the paying customers. We should advocate for better DRM, not the end of it.

I just built a new computer, and there's no way I'm going to spend money on an older version of an OS for only slightly less money only for it to nag me to upgrade to a newer version, so I went with Windows 10. Anything that matters is going to support it. I want to play games, and Linux is terrible for that. Consoles are even worse (although much better AAA selection). Things are getting better on the whole, not worse.

I just plainly refuse to use pirated software or FLOSS alternatives. Much fewer headaches, as far as I'm concerned. I'm not saying that some people haven't had real problems with DRM, but being 100% legal all the time and following the directions carefully, I've never had problems with it.

I feel like people who have problems with DRM software are like these SJW types who pretend that racism and violence are rampant despite evidence to the contrary. DRM software very rarely goes wrong.

You just want to fantasize that pirated software is our savior to justify your disgusting existence, and it's not.
>>
no because I'm not supporting them anymore. for as many people that use Microsoft OS's they could've made all the spyware shit default but completely optional. most people don't give a shit or are computer illiterate so they would still have tens of millions of people to gain information from. the fact that they are pushing so hard with the upgrade virus and make it a fucking process to remove all the unwanted shit is just very unsettling. not a fan.
>>
>>51690472
Windows 10 Is not free in any sense, you can upgrade for free as a limited time promotion but the os is not 'free'.
>>
>>51694789
Normie alert.

I agree with you.
>>
>>51690472
you can uninstall basically all of the built in apps.
>>
>>51690328
I can finally look into updating unironically.

Well I would do this anyway, nothing microsoft does is 100% foolproof. If I have to cut out part of the operating system and resedit\hex edit a number of system files, it would happen no matter how much MS doesn't want it to, however I think GPEdit works.

Oh, ok then. I guess that's a little icing on the cake

>>Windows 7-style start menu is an option
Who the fuck wants this? ClassicShell is 10x better than the default slow bloated start menu anyway. Function > Aesthetics unless your an apple kek

Photo... viewer...... ? Is this what I would be using if I didn't instantly download irfanview?

More importantly, does it have better driver support than windows 7? Does it not blue screen every 5 minutes?
>>
>>51694945
has anyone ever told you before that you type autistically?
>>
>>51695117
Multiple times, actually. I just can't comprehend what they mean because I consistently barely passed english in high school but still made it through. Am near savant level in troubleshooting. Couldn't tie shoes until my teens. Still have trouble determining left from right.

so, yeah....
>>
>>51692839
If you've turned on automatic updates you have the telemetry stuff.
Also ms could silently install it
>>
>>51694789

I bought a Ableton ones, wanted to transfer the license to another PC because the other one was getting old. Unfortunately their servers fucked up and would not validate.

this is more common than you think normalfag. It is infinitely less of a headache to pirate than to deal with all the bullshit. They can send all the letters they want with their empty threats, but they sure as hell ain`t getting no money from people who have none to give.

Tell that yo your jew shill friends. In fact tell them that they`ll be jobless soon anyways.
>>
10 tested better than 7 in gaming benchmarks, but almost the same as 8.1. Read the PC Gamer article
>>
>>51691680
Ctrl+f telemetry
>>
>>51690472
>That sounds great and all, but how would MS be able to make profit from a free OS with no usage tracking?
They wouldn't, and they deserve to die.
>>
>>51693433
Enterprise still runs xp / 7
>>
File: 2069.jpg (37 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
2069.jpg
37 KB, 512x384
>>51690328
still no reasons to upgrade, you just made it look and work like windows 7, whats the point?
>>
>>51690328
So should i upgrade my windows 8.1 now?
>>
>>51690328
Nice. Then it'd be just as good as Win7, the operating system I just moved away from.
>>
>>51690328
Yea, I would upgrade to Linux Mint, but there's some Windows-specific software I need to run for the time being that won't work in Wine.
>>
>>51693397
>never EVER in my 15 or so years of interacting with computers I have seen an operating system acting SO FUCKING STUPIDLY
I can't remember which, but either Windows 2000 or Windows ME had a bug where you could get around the password screen by opening Windows Explorer somehow
>>
>>51694789
>guys, DRM doesn't interfere with gaymen that much, that means it doesn't affect actual useful software either!
>"refuse[s] to use pirated software or FLOSS alternatives" but probably on a FLOSS browser right now

Come back when you're trying to run legacy software that no longer gets support and is thus impossible to activate. Or better yet, don't come back at all.
>>
>>51690576
>Office subs, just like everyone else
>>
File: 1441087329473.jpg (310 KB, 1200x873) Image search: [Google]
1441087329473.jpg
310 KB, 1200x873
i got this update.

my first expressions:

im working in design and 3d visual areas. i need to have my computer working fast, clean and without any "suprise and smile" shit going on on my computer. i waste many time daily to create atmosphere, where i must work in. it is very hard process for me. i need to understand feeling and wishes of my clients. mostly i need such atmosfere, where i have the same feelings myself to understand, what my clients want and how i can express them in my designs and models. this way i do my work fast and it has good quality. mostly i not only fullfil hopes and expentations of my clients but also go over it. for this i need like i said before "clean and neutral atmosfere" on my computer. it should work fast and stable. i dont need all those fucking comercial buttons and links in my surface or menus. (i fucking pay money for the software! stop selling me more!)
i dont want to know what weather it is now. i dont want the fucking xbox shit. i dont want this "must klick away" and awfully made "welcome" pictures, which also ask you if you like them or not. i dont want to hear extreme wrong "good feel" messages during the start of my screen or my aplication. (not only is such shit realy, realy foreign for my lifestyle but also as a german i dont understand this american happy clapping scientology shit. mostly of those messages even go against my catholic relligion or existence, which im living and working in. those messages are not only trolling my life, but make me feel miserably)
i am working for people who sell products. i must be secretive not to spoil their products. i even asign contracts with them, where i must keep it quiet until the product goes to the market. im german and we see our political and especially our private life as very "private". i dont want to have any "cortana" or anything else spying on my life, my thinking or my mood and my especially my feelings! additonally all this shit steal recources from my computer!
>>
>>51690328

I would need these and also
>ability to disable Aero (DWM)

Then I would upgrade.
>>
>>51696014
How is DWM bad?
You want a gdi window manager?
That shut is obsolete...
>>
>>51696035

it s not about manager. the fucking comercial and apps shit must go. MUST GO! computer is a fucking entrtaiment and working tool. not a fucking entrtaiment itself. the comercial shit must go to the news links and internet and stay there.
>>
>>51696035
>How is DWM bad?

Mostly it's not, but it makes some things slower.
Try desktop recording. It's much faster if you disable it.
It's one of the reasons I'm still on 7.
>>
>>51690328
Probably.
>>
>>51690328
it's a false problem, anonymous data on one hand, data for cortana on the other hand because yes an assistante need to know your intimacy to do her job
expect security issues and unhappy users because "windows has virus" meme
that's a point, windows 10 NEED customisation options, for it's look and for it's functionalities
same point, the os has to adapt to what each user want, btw, 10's start menu is not yet perfect but still way better for me
that's a shame it is not yet effective
>>
>>51696090
>it's a false problem
Sure, mister shill. Why don't you give me your IP and your system info.

>expect security issues and unhappy users because "windows has virus" meme
>implying that's because of Windows updates
The main reason (like 95%) of "Windows has virus" is retards installing malware themselves.
The other 4% is shitty software with vulnerabilities like MS Office and Java.

If MS cared about security they'd implement some proper sandboxing for win32 software.
>>
>>51696160
you give your ip to every fucking thing you send a packet to. every http page you load gets your ip. its not some big secret you computer illiterate buzzword spewing fuck
>>
>>51696005
nice blog nazi
>>
>>51696489
So give me your ip then
>>
>>51690472
Microsoft has a lot of ways to gain profit.
>>
>>51692211
>proving a negative
I hope you aren't one of those fedora-wearer Carl Sagan lovers.
>>
>>51692430
>that false dichotomy
>>
File: telemetry.png (300 KB, 861x3862) Image search: [Google]
telemetry.png
300 KB, 861x3862
Can you MS shills please stop pretending MS isn't collecting a whole bunch of data in Windows 10?
I mean even your employer admits it so what's the point?
>>
>>51695750
It was Windows MEme, not quite sure about the Internet Explorer part I think it was even simpler than that (I think I did it once because I had myself forgotten my password)
>>
>>51692430
>dick
>>
>>51693025
Kid, don't start another forest fire
>>
Sure, as long as there isn't a, "subject to change if we feel like it" for those points in the EUA
Won't happen though.
>>
>>51695750
I believe that Meme XP could be logged into the admin account easily too from the login screen with a set of keystrokes.
>>
>>51692894
>muh anecdotal evidence
I've reinstalled win10 on more than 10 machines and everytime it worked faster and picked up all the drivers automatically, so I didn't even have to install it
It just werks TM
>>
>>51692211
Prove me that you're not a retarded tranny
>>
>>51692430
>There is a big difference between trusting the creator blah blah
>keeps ignoring bash bug and heartbleed
>keeps ignoring intel vpro
>keeps ignoring https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-mHC9JYwY
>keeps being a fucking maymay retard
There's also a big difference between having people who genuinely want to find vulnerabilities and finding those vulnerabilities
Read about heartbleed, nigger.
>>
>>51692890
>says macturd who keeps installing BTT, Spectacle, Alfred, App Cleaner etc
>says loonitard who needs to perform 1000 app-gets before his system is even remotely usable
>>
>>51693004
>no functionality
>no flaws
>t. linux
gotcha
>>
>>51697880
I don't see your point about heartbleed. Those were 2 bugs that took a long time to know. We can quantify them - we have no way of knowing if Windows had 40 similar bugs that took just as long to patch, it's entirely possible.
The fact that you can at all know about heartbleed is something only open-source gives you.
>>
>>51695222
>I bought a Ableton
>Tell that yo your jew shill friends
Kek'd hard
>>
Burn Cortana at the stake and we'll talk.
I want that whore removed from the core.
>>
>>51693025
Downgrade to 8.1 if possible. The tablet interface on Windows 10 is pretty bad compared to 8.1.
>>
>>51698041
Fizzbizzer detected

Yeah dude, just look into the source code. So many of you faggots look into the source code of everything you use that it takes a decade for massive backdoors or bugs to be found in the most widely used Linux software that affects all desktop and server users.

heartbleed took multiple years for people to discover it and it wasn't the average user with *access to source code* but some netsec people searching for bugs that discovered it. And heartbleed is not the only incident of this kind.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Majority of bugs in this day and age are being discovered using analytical and tracing tools, not by auditing the code. Fucking maymay retard. Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1443897088737.png (224 KB, 304x367) Image search: [Google]
1443897088737.png
224 KB, 304x367
Win 7 til' I die
>>
>>51698068
>you can exterminate her with your own hands
why pass that experience
>>
File: KS_encryption.jpg (62 KB, 385x325) Image search: [Google]
KS_encryption.jpg
62 KB, 385x325
>>51692211

keystroke scrambler..... use it motherfukker !!!
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.