[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Surface users BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: ipad_pro_vs_surface_cuck.jpg (675 KB, 1650x2740) Image search: [Google]
ipad_pro_vs_surface_cuck.jpg
675 KB, 1650x2740
Daily reminder: If you bought a Surface Book, you're a Cück.
>>
haters gonna hate
>>
>>51686755

newfag
>>
>using tablets for any kind of professional digital art
lol no
>>
>>51686755
why the fuck would you use these for drawing?
there are dedicated devices for that and they're a lot better
>>
>>51686755
the funny thing is that it is proven that they have the same lag input

just shows how stupid are apple fags
>>
I tried an iPad Pro out in the apple store and it had lots of lag when drawing. What are you on about?
>>
https://www.wacom.com/en-us/store/pen-displays/cintiq-companion-2-64-gb
>>
File: lion_kek.png (216 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
lion_kek.png
216 KB, 393x391
>>51687591
>>51687650
>>51687690
>>51687735
GET REKT, even this nigger is a pro and prefers the iPad Pro over the surface kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlspvcF-DKs

He mentions that the surface lags more and the stylus feel is crap, iPad Pro wins again.

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
it's really over guys.
>>
>>51687690
>>51688473
the funny thing is that you can even *see* the difference in the video.
>>
>>51686755
I have a friend who actually bought an iPad Pro and Pencil and he says there is noticeable lag, so if anything Apple are BTFO for claiming there is virtually no lag and that it is almost imperceptible.
>>
>>51687754
This to be honest.
>>
>>51689753
> 30fps youtube video
>>
>>51689781
stopped at:
> I have a friend who...
>>
>>51690047
Are friends a foreign concept to you?
>>
>>51686755
ITT apple poorfag damage control
The surface is the superior device, if you'd stop sucking steve jobs rotting cock for a second you'd realize that.
>>
File: 1446157332999.jpg (156 KB, 1000x615) Image search: [Google]
1446157332999.jpg
156 KB, 1000x615
>>51686755
>>
>>51688473
Actually he mentioned that the Pencil feels like crap because it is too smooth and feels like it could slip out of your hand.

He did say that the Pencil feels more natural though, if you are used to drawing with pencils or charcoal where you can lay the implement on its side to get a wide stroke.

However his argument for the iPad Pro is pretty well reasoned, he uses mostly Apple as it is and the main reason for him to use a tablet is for quick sketches or presentation where he doesn't need the full power of a desktop OS or the superior ability of the Cintiq, he does say that the Cintiq has the best stylus response and best drawing surface.
But he isn't telling other people they should buy the iPad Pro because it all depends on how the device will integrate into their workflow.
So pretty much you're being a faggot. Also you can see the Pencil lagging in the video as well.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.