[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iphone 6s thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: feels good man.jpg (47 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
feels good man.jpg
47 KB, 550x550
>Iphone 6s will arrive in 4 days
>mfw my first iphone ever

Can you recommend me some good iphone accesories such as battery cases and stuff?
>>
>>
A penny-farthing and a mustache
>>
>>51685606
Welcome to the master race brother

Have a seat and relax , forget about phone call problems, apps crashing, lag and battery running out in a few hours. IOS is really worth your money.
>>
File: 1448595259545.jpg (189 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1448595259545.jpg
189 KB, 1462x1462
>>51685606
>he fell for the iLag meme
>mfw a nexus 5 from 2 years ago running MM is snappier than any iPhone in existence
>>
>>51685655
>IOS is really worth your money
Topkek
>>
>>51685681
It really is. You wont waste your time googling ios problems and issues for hours unlike android users. If you really care about your time , use ios.
>>
File: DmzM4Vr.jpg (144 KB, 480x602) Image search: [Google]
DmzM4Vr.jpg
144 KB, 480x602
>>51685709
Ios doesn't have bugs, they're features :DDDDD
>>
>>51685743
why would you keep that pic on your computer dude?
>>
Here's some cheap shit that's worked great for me in my experience owning an iPhone.

Apps:

1Password: Fucking get this app. Combined with TouchID there is NOTHING better in terms of password management.

Authy: This app allows you to basically put all of your two-factor authentication into one place. Pretty nifty, can also be combined with TouchID for extra security.

Crystal: This app allows your iPhone to block webpage ads and shit. Easy.

Case:
For some reason, these cheap ass cases from these guys are really good for what you pay. I had one for the entire duration of owning my 5S and it worked great! Currently have this one for my iPhone 6 and it works just as good.

http://www.amazon.com/iPhone-JETech%C2%AE-Slim-Fit-Cut-Out-Apple/dp/B00MRRCH3W/ref=sr_1_6?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1449259935&sr=1-6&keywords=jetech+iphone+6

Desk Stand:

Even though this says for iPhone 5/5s, I can confirm it works for an iPhone 6 (and 6s by extension.)
I love this thing, it looks like the old Apple ones they used to sell (don't know why they stopped, this works really well with "Hey Siri".) The only issue is that a lot of people seem to get duds, I've had one for almost a year now and it's still working just fine for me. It doesn't come with a Lightning Cable so you'll need to have a spare on hand.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009T4EPGS?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage
>>
File: mousepad.webm (805 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
mousepad.webm
805 KB, 480x480
>>51685784
I told a female colleague of mine about mousepads like that one. She's interested in weird jap stuff like that, so I looked up that mouse pad.
>>
Check what version of iOS it came with and jailbreak it if you can.

You'll never want to go back to stock iOS.
>>
>>51685743

>makes iOS meme joke.
>can't actually mention any significant iOS bug that inhibits the phones function in any substantial way.

Stay upset, poorfag.
>>
>>51685743
erm what anime is that from?
>>
>>51685784
It's arousing
>>
>>51685908
I actually can
>arabian text caused hard reboot
>blindly accepting HTTPS certificates (look up code with the 2 gotos)
>no way to install untrusted applications
>icloud breach (if you consider that a software bug)
Sorry, I've ran out of mousepad pics. Feel free to supply me with more.
>>
>>51685670
androidfags are as bad as applefags for seriously thinking shit like this
my nexus 5 was the most cheaply made and unreliable smartphone i've owned
the nexus 4 was a much more well-rounded phone
>>
>>51685928
Dunno. Maybe the things in the hair provide you with clues.
>>
so any good battery cases?
>>
>>51685973

>Arabian text caused hard reboot.
No one cares about mudslimes anyway, but regardless, the issue was promptly fixed and easily worked around by not having dickheads for friends.

>blindly accepting HTTPs certificates
Source?

>No way to install untrusted applications
This isn't a bug? It's an intentional design choice to prevent people from being retards and also a anti-piracy measure.

>iCloud Breach
I'll give you this, regardless of who's fault it it.

My point, ultimately lost in my hyperbole, is that iOS truly is less bug prone than Android by comparison. Even when the occasional bug comes up, it's quickly addressed and pushed out to all applicable iOS devices. Given the fragmented nature of Android, this will never be the case. You and I both know, for every one bug there is on iOS, there will be many more on Android.
>>
>>51686450
https://gotofail.com/
>>
>>51685606
Four days, how? Apple does overnight shipping.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.