[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /g/ like this type of mechanical keyboard as much as I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2500x1563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2500x1563
Does /g/ like this type of mechanical keyboard as much as I do?
>>
File: image1 (31).jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image1 (31).jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>51685569
No, but I like the exact opposite type of mechanical keyboard.
>>
>>51685569
Aesthetically, yes, I do like that style. but for actual use I want a full 108
>>
>>51685569

I kind of prefer a regular tenkeyless. I need F keys for games and the dedicated arrow keys. I do have a 60% though too. Its easy to get nice cases for them and you have less switches to switch out when changing it up.
>>
No, because that's a fucking toy for hipsters.
>>
>>51685569
That's the gayest keyboard I've seen so far.
>>
but why so expensive , fuckers.
>>
>>51686272

This.
>>
I quite like the idea of a reduced keyboard, but I could never go without a numpad. I wouldn't pay money to handicap myself.

Also, I fucking hate blank keycaps. They're for idiot hipsters.
>>
>>51685569
I like it but would prefer it if it had a row of f-keys.
>>
File: can't-deal-with-it.gif (497 KB, 300x126) Image search: [Google]
can't-deal-with-it.gif
497 KB, 300x126
>>51687701
Sounds like you got a double case of never learning to be a touch typist.

>> Muh numpad!
Learn to touch type no numpad needed and just as quick even if you were a pleb and use to be a cashier.

>> Blank keys are for hipsters!
They're for forcing yourself to be a complete touch typist. I guess your the type that dad said you could keep your training wheels on forever.
>>
no, it's okay for a laptop or smaller desk

for typical use or playing games I would greatly prefer a tenkeyless

i never use the number pad on a full keyboard so I don't see the point
>>
>>51687701
>Also, I fucking hate blank keycaps. They're for idiot hipsters.

Back when I was in highschool our typewriter keys were all painted so there was no way to cheat.
>>
>>51688250
Im a decent typist actually (not a hardcore touch typest) and I do type without looking, always.
However, I like having fucking letters on my keys, I don't need to make a statement in my own home. If you feel the need to, you're a tool.

As for the numpad, I do a lot of number input, a numpad cannot be replaced, the number row sucks.
>>
>>51686236
>F24
Whut?
>>
>>51685569
I need to know what keyboard this is and where I can get it
>>
Is there any wireless model of HHK? the pic of OP probably not, but it seems so.
>>
>>51688495
Sometimes f1-12 just isn't enough. Also, sometimes 2-dimensional arrow keys aren't enough either.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.