[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw going through SICP and solving exercises that most of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1448832016210.jpg (134 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1448832016210.jpg
134 KB, 720x480
>tfw going through SICP and solving exercises that most of /g/ couldn't do
>>
>>51682632
>those white noses
>>
>tfw small penis
>>
>>51682632
The person who placed each of them at their positions is really a marketing pro. If you pay close attention to the group, most of them are just average, but looking at the pretty female and male faces in the front makes us think that all of them are hot. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheerleader_effect
>>
>>51682632
>I'm better at _______ because I say so
K DEN SENPAI
>>
>>51682632
me on the left
>>
>>51682632
Why are they all white?
>>
>>51683136
Because if they were any other color, they should have been euthenized
>>
>>51682632
why the shooped nerd in the middle?
I don't get it
>>
>>51683136
back to your cowshit hut, nigger
>>
>>51683795
Fuck nigger come and talk it out.
>>
>>51682882
Post feet
>>
File: wink.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
wink.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>>51682632
Good for you!
>>
SICP is a joke, go try Art of Computer Programming faggot.
>>
>>51683997
Found the homo who didn't make it past the Fibonacci exercises.
>>
>>51683997
The art of computer science is literally just decoration. Something that people have in their bookshelves, but that NOBODY ever read....
more than 50 pages of. If any at all.

Knuth is a genius, but these books are useless.
>>
>>51682632
They all look the same.

This must be in southern california.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.