[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Phone upgrade.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Lg g2 whit.png (725 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
Lg g2 whit.png
725 KB, 1200x750
Hey /g/ my LG G2 is giving up and i am now looking for a replacement.

Any suggestions?

Would like it to be around the same size as LG G2.
Same battery life, if not better.
Same screen to bezel ration as LG G2 would be nice.
Same kind of flip cover from OEM as G2 has would be nice.
No need for MicroSD slot or replacement battery.

i got LG G3 but it has a terrible hissing issue from headphone jack, and do not really like the form.

Was looking in to some Sony phones, do not like the glass back-plate, do like the water resistance.
Nexus phone was also an interesting...
>>
Galaxy S6 is consistently rated the best smartphone currently out
>>
Lg g4 desu. senpai.
>>
Or you could get the s6 desu senpai, or maybe htc? Do not get crapple.
>>
i moved from the G2 to the note5 and couldnt be happier.
>>
>>51681912
>>51681927
>glass back-plate
>5.1 inches (~70.7% screen-to-body ratio
So it's smaller and has a shittier S to B ration...
No thanks, even thou it otherwise looks kind of ok'ish.

>>51681914
After the disappointment from G3, was thinking of something else than LG, but that does look better than the G3, will look in to that, that 54h endurance rating thou...

What about Sonys lineup, the waterproof ones? Or Nexus devices?
>>
>>51681964
My last phone was Note2, but it's just so freaking BIG ...
>>
>>51681964
>>51682049
Jeesus , that screen-to-body ratio and the endurance rating...
>>
>>51682049
>>51682060
>>51681964
And note not coming to Europe, shit.
>>
>>51682027
Xperia z5 is goat right now desu.
>>
>>51682119
it is in January, but yeah, 6 months late to europe is kick in the dick.
>>
>>51682060
>that screen-to-body
It's actually identical Screen to body ratio as the LG G2.

One of the reasons the switch was easy to make for me. I got so used to the tiny ass bezels that most other phones just felt chunky to me.

The note5 however was identical to the LG G2 in regards to screen to body ratio, and it is nice.
>>
>>51681914
I can attest to this, G4 owner
>>
Any "upgrade" from the LG G2 will be marginal at best.
>>
>>51682027
>After the disappointment from G3

?
>>
>>51681830
P E P S I P H O N E
>>
>>51681914
I have a G4 and hate it. If OP's coming from the G2, he'll be used to long battery life, something he will absolutely not get from the G4. The 1440p screen is a fucking power draining nightmare and the screen's color temperature is ice cold, whites are blue, way off. There isn't even a slider to warm it up a little, a feature that's in every other flagship.
>>
On my G4 shits pretty cash. Alot cheaper then a s6 too.
>>
>>51684320
>Alot cheaper then a s6 too
eh depends, S6 was like $400 on black friday.

and the Exynos 7420 shits on the SD808.
>>
>>51681830
just buy a new 3.5mm jack and replace it yourself, getting a new phone would be a fucking waste of money.
>>
>>51684345
Got mine for around 300 on amazon unlocked.
>>
>>51684415
yeah a G4 on sale will still be cheaper, but regular pricing is $400-475 for an unlocked variant.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.