[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mousepads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 81638.jpg (117 KB, 1000x597) Image search: [Google]
81638.jpg
117 KB, 1000x597
I've heards Steelseries QCK team editions are faster (have a better glide) than the stock black ones, does anyone here have both for a fair comparison ?
>>
I like to play the video games. I get the points and shoot the guys, and that's good. I also the to buy Video Gaming peripherals, which make me better at video games.
>>
>>51681800
your mom has better glide in a team edition
>>
>>51681926
So.. is it faster than the stock black one?
>>
>>51681997
Who cares you fucking tard
>>
>>51682025
If you don't then fuck off the thread already.
>>
>>51682038
This board isn't for shitty overpriced gaming-branded bullshit waste of money comparisons. Especially stupid ones where you're asking for some bullshit that doesn't matter such as your fucking mousepad glide speed. You suck at whatever video game you're playing and dropping a cool 40$ on an overpriced piece of cloth won't help.
>>
>>51682038
please return yourself to your board or forum of origin
>>
>>51682062
The mousepad costs 15€, I'm sorry for your third world shit country you live in. Mousepad glide does matter, that's why there's a variety of them.
If you weren't so shit at FPS you'd notice the difference, but why waste my efforts on your autism level of comprehension anyway.
>>
>>51682097
>"M-mammy! I n-need this to b-be better at s-shootin'!!"
>>
>>51681993
>>51682025
>>51682062
All this edge provides extra smoothness and gliding speed, I bet.
>>
>>51682097
I like to buy the video gaming peripherals. They make me better at the games, and I shoot the bad guys better when I use them. That means I get more points. I buy the video gaming mouse pad and it makes my mouse faster and smoother, but when it's time to buy a new one sometimes I need help. Fortunately, the /g/ image board is available to tell me the good mouse pad to buy, and which brand of gamer food will increase my focus and skill. RAZER FUCK CASHEWS are my favorite to buy, but sometimes I get XXTREME GAMING SKILL raisins instead
>>
>>51682133
>not eating PURE PRECISION PRETZELS
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>51682120
I could never shoot that plus chromosome of yours.
>>
>>51682062
>Board recommends $60+ mice every day
>Is offended by an $8 mouse pad
>>
>>51682062
You mean you suck and a mousepad won't change that.

Dude likes thick, cloth, and fast glide, it's a preference you broke dick shit poster.
>>
File: 1317664598_kid_vs_water_hose.gif (4 MB, 336x282) Image search: [Google]
1317664598_kid_vs_water_hose.gif
4 MB, 336x282
>>51682120
>> Better
>> implying it isn't preference
>>
>>51681800
they are twice as thick as a regular black one. Material is identical
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.