[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Surface pro 4 and Surface Book seem overpriced to me. Are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (17 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17 KB, 511x288
The Surface pro 4 and Surface Book seem overpriced to me. Are the new Surface devices really the best for hybrid devices or is there better stuff out there with a higher performance for a cheaper price?
>>
>>51679365
The surface pro 3 with the surface 4 keyboard and pen will probably do the trick
>>
If you're specifically looking for a hybrid, then I'd go with a Surface. Other hybrids are generally subpar tablets for various reasons

But if you are only rarely going to be using the tablet mode, other hybrids perform just fine, like the HP Spectre x360 or Lenovo Yoga line
>>
>>51679405
The main reason I want it is because it will be useful for me at Uni, but I might need to run stuff like autocad etc
>>
File: POO.jpg (242 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
POO.jpg
242 KB, 1920x1080
>>51679365
First thing in the morning, what do I see? A pile of shit staring at me. I close my eyes, I step away. No matter where I go, there’s no getting away. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo?

I step out on the street. What do I smell? Shit that’s stinky to high hell. I hold my breath, I step away. But everywhere I go, there’s no getting away.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

Shit, not shit, this shit, that shit. Let’s see now. Let me check. Happy birthday. Happy birthday.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>>
>>51679405
Just buyed the spectre with an i7-6500u. How fucked am i?
>>
>>51679538
You have been wasting hours of your life each day carefully spotting Windows threads and forcing your meme without getting any attention.

Must really have an exciting and fulfilling life buddy. Just kill yourself already you waste of oxygen.
>>
>>51680032
pretty fucked. it didn't get a fucking 2 stars out of 5 out of 30+ reviews on the fucking Microsoft Store website of all places for no reason. it's a fucking piece of shit
>>
File: 101.jpg (84 KB, 642x1443) Image search: [Google]
101.jpg
84 KB, 642x1443
>>51680073
Learn to shit in a toilet like normal human beings, Parjeet.
>>
>>51680080
>Implying I am a stinking Indian

surprise faggot, there are other people in the world who use windows. ask your doctor to up your dosage of autism meds.
>>
>>51680084
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWoqKyaqiw4
>>
>>51679385
The Pro 4 pen won't work on the Pro 3
>>
>>51680076
Oh shit, should have buyed a macbook pro
>>
>>51680250
Oh except it does. Faggot.
>>
>bought SP4 i5 for my dad to give this xmas
Hope he will like it, his current PC is shitty and slow as fuck.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.