[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the dirt and spittle on my monitor gives it character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1308908863559.jpg (65 KB, 720x537) Image search: [Google]
1308908863559.jpg
65 KB, 720x537
>the dirt and spittle on my monitor gives it character
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 1172x879) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 1172x879
>never touch screen
>there's a fingerprint mark on it
>>
>>51678425
thanks for sharing
>>
>>51678437
lets hope your ghost/stalker is a qt
>>
I'm pretty sure everyone is guilty of coughing directly into their computer screen.
>>
>>51678509
i wouldn't do that, as i know i'd then have to clean it up
>>
>>51678518
sometimes you they sneak up on you and you have no choice
>>
>Do IT service in a vocational school as part of my apprenticeship
>a class gets i7 laptops with 16gb ram, touchscreen and other nifty things for free to take home so they can use the programs their homework and future job requires
>we prepared them about a month ago
>they got admin access and got to choose their own admin passwords for some reason, we have no say in such matters
>fast forward to this week
>three laptops already broken, they can't login anymore when in school because they somehow kicked their laptops out of the domain
>open them
>greasy fingerprints everywhere
>breadcrumbs
>black, thick hair
>cigarette ash

fucking ungrateful fucks
we also share a budget with that class (they are automation electricians, we're IT systems integration), the laptops cost €1500 each and we're jelly as fuck at what they get and we don't even get a working air conditioner
>>
>>51680049
How can you even be that careless with something you own. Smh senpai.

My 8 year old laptop is probably in better condition, I dust/clean it regularly.
>>
>>51680049
>>51680166
If you can't afford a percentage to get broken then afford to hand them out like candy. What did you expect?

Why do they need touch screens?
>>
>>51680253
It's not our decision. The instructors go and beg the department heads for stuff and these decide who gets his order through and who doesn't. We are just the minions who do the support.
>>
>>51680049
>>they got admin access and got to choose their own admin passwords for some reason, we have no say in such matters

worst it dept ever, or the sys admin/it director is a bitch.
>>
>>51678425
Who is this cock warlock?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.