[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would plebs fall for it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (111 KB, 890x611) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
111 KB, 890x611
Would plebs fall for it?
>>
works for howsecureismypassword.net
>>
casuals literally could not tell you the difference between a local program and a website
we are literally this deep
>>
>>51678414

enjoy prison
>>
>>51678414
Won't know until you've tried it
>>
>>51678546
>tinfoil autist
>>
>>51678640
terms and conditions
>>
File: gibe yiffee pls.jpg (23 KB, 316x573) Image search: [Google]
gibe yiffee pls.jpg
23 KB, 316x573
add some sort of "your winner!!1" -badges and the possibility to send the test to your friends by adding their email addresses and there's no way faggots and plebs won't input their passwords
>>
I had a family member ask me to fix their PC once.

They just didn't understand why it was still acting up after putting in the credit card for the antivirus software that was guaranteed to work as advertised in the same popup that told them they were infected.

People are retarded.
>>
>>51678414
just plain scummy

but yes, they would
>>
>>51678546
it does it locally
>>
>>51678414
>strenght
>>
>>51679172
>implying normalfags give a crap about typos
you could write that in chinese, run it through google translate and peepole would still fall for it
>>
>>51679164
yes, but will everyone bother to actually verify that?
>>
>>51678546
>kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekek
>9 trillion octogintillion years

I'm going to use that password everywhere.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.