[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of technological advances would we see with the advent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: k.jpg (276 KB, 440x291) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
276 KB, 440x291
What kind of technological advances would we see with the advent of fusion power?
>>
jews would make a lot of money

nothing would change
>>
>>51677023

This
>>
>>51677017
Crossfire
>>
It's amazing that in just ten years we'll only be twenty years away from a thirty year stretch to have fusion in forty years
>>
>>51677017
>fusion
aside from the energy benefit, wouldn't we also see new materials/the manufacture of rare materials? everyone is interested in the energy potential but isn't there also huge manufacturing potential as well
>>
I've said in the past if we ever achieved such a huge innovation in power that it would be a major game changer.

My ideal future is one where everybody is self sufficient and monthly costs of living are almost nothing.

1.) Every home is equipped with the future's model of near 100% efficient solar panels or have a mini nuclear reactor that can sustain all of your electrical usage for your entire lifetime and then some.

2.) We create our own water with machines that bond oxygen and hydrogen atoms

3.) it becomes normal for everybody to grow their own food with advanced hydroponics systems.

4.) Internet becomes free via cluster networks, everybody piggybacks off of each others' network to form the "new internet" using Li-Fi (data over light) so it's ridiculously fast, even faster than fiber.

I was born too soon
>>
>>51677179
Not born too soon, just a little bitch with the right ideas
>>
>>51677179
Jews won't allow this
>>
>>51677017

we would be able to leave earth. Certainly settle the asteroid belt.

The funny thing is here on earth the eco freaks will then shit themselves over waste heat after they can't piss an moan about co2 anymore.
>>
>>51677179
DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1441372468986.png (90 KB, 618x618) Image search: [Google]
1441372468986.png
90 KB, 618x618
>>51677017
>>
Well for starters don't post the Z-machine as that isn't for power generation.
>>
Fusion would give us a neat power source but ultimately there are unknowns like life down, cost, energy cost, design complexity, size of reactor, waste product and I'm sure other things more social related. Realistically when we have room temp fusion that can fit in a can it's when you'll really see the amazing things. Forty of them could power space craft! Get a pack of 100 for years of household power.

Endless vibrator.
>>
>>51678671
>fusion
>waste product

I think you're getting fusion and fission mixed up.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.