[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ad Block Blockers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: adblock.png (22 KB, 738x375) Image search: [Google]
adblock.png
22 KB, 738x375
This is the first time I've had a website completely shut me out for using an ad blocker. Refreshed page and still wouldn't let me in. When did this stingy shit start happening?
>>
pic related
>>
>>51675382
Name of site so that we may add it to the /g/ento wiki blacklist.
>>
>>51675382

Happens all the time mate. I guess it's time to take sides one way or the other.
>>
>>51675396
edmunds.com

I always liked their car reviews. They can fuck themselves now. Not turning adblock off!
>>
Ctrl+F5
>>
>>51675396
Are you seriously asking that with OP's picture is clear view?
>>
You literally press escape, 'ESC', and the box goes away...
>>
>>51675401
I've had plenty of sites bug me to turn it off, but could usually find a way around it. This is a first for me.
>>
>>51675466
Lol. Can't believe it was that simple. Thanks m8
>>
If you use ublock you can update the blocklists to include these things
>>
>>51675382
Just block that javascript m8.
>>
>>51675415
Where are you even getting that message? I whitelisted the site in noscript and I have the someonewhocares hosts file and the site seems to run perfectly normal.

Does it specifically look for adblock somehow?
>>
>>51675822
Are you niponense?
>>
Works with uBlock.
>>
>>51675851
Yes, but my ki became lost in the world kannagara in the years before my birth and my true yamato damashii went astray and migrated to the body of an American piggu in which I've regretably been trapped ever since as I've been pining for my Far Eastern homeland.
>>
>>51675382
the site works fine on my machine. though it might be cuz i have umatrix also.

also as a side note gamespot runs server side in their videos i feel like this is becoming the norm. There is no workaround from the things ive tried so i said fuck it and permanently blocked it
>>
I usually humor sites that do this but half the time as soon as I turn off the adblocker I get spammed by obnoxious video/audio ads.

So fuck em.
>>
Works on my machine :3

I'm using AdBlock Plus. If I were you I just wouldn't use the site.
>>
>>51675905
おはようございます
>>
How do they even telling your using adblock and why the fuck doesn't ublock circumvent this?
>>
>>51676074
>why the fuck doesn't ublock circumvent this?
Go to settings, go to 3rd party filters, check anti-adblock killer.
>>
>>
>>51676100
tada
>>
>>51675415
how the fuck?
my adblock plus is working OK for this site
>>51675822
also i don't use noscript
>>
>>51676065
僕のけつまんこに両拳をぶち込んでください
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.