[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Our beloved leader uses a mac, what's your excuse for not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: images (9).jpg (21 KB, 520x283) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
21 KB, 520x283
Our beloved leader uses a mac, what's your excuse for not using the greatest computer designed by man?

WinShit BTFO
>>
>>51671808
Not surprising really. He's basically the ultimate hipster.
>>
I always wonder if he might have a below average IQ. He looks like that fat kid who could never get an A no matter how hard he tried.
>>
>>51672013
>projecting this hard
>>
>>51672100
I dropped out of high school at 16 and got my GED before I hit 17 on my first try. Really doubt I have an average or below average IQ. I'm probably not the smartest chap out there but certainly not a sack of potatoes like kim jong unhh (however the fuck you spell his chink name) might be.
>>
He looks like he's drooling. Does he have autism?
>>
File: 1438410848133.jpg (161 KB, 456x469) Image search: [Google]
1438410848133.jpg
161 KB, 456x469
>>51671808
>Our beloved leader
thats not trump
>>
>>51671808
That fat Fuck hates America and yet he still uses American products
>>
>>51672195
>Leads one of the world's only sovereign nations
>Works hard to live up to his grandfather's legacy
>Has to deal with UN and pesky Americans on a daily basis
>Visits his people often, inspecting factories and training exercises
>Can't be fucked to fiddle around with xorg.conf
>Doesn't waste his life recompiling the kernel

Why aren't you more like Kim Jong-un anon? This man has got it figured out.
>>
>>51671808

He is so smart. Our leader is so intelligent for inventing macs
>>
>>51672195

>dropped out of high school
>GED before I hit 17

big fucking deal, lol. nothing to be proud of to graduate high school, much less a fucking GED, LOL
>>
>>51672313
Most people who take the GED fail it once or twice. Also most who take it are also in their 20's. The fact that he not only passed it on his first try but before he reached 17 denotes above average intelligence. Of course it seems like he's a lazy fuck but a smart one at that. If he doesn't get involved in criminal activity then he might become a really good programmer or something.
>>
>>51672257
>>Leads one of the world's only sovereign nations
Does a shit job at it.

>>Works hard to live up to his grandfather's legacy
Was his father a pouty fat fuck who forced his people to work in labor camps? Because if so then yeah he's living up to his father's legacy just fine.

>>Has to deal with UN and pesky Americans on a daily basis
Which country doesn't? Not really impressive to be honest.

>>Visits his people often, inspecting factories and training exercises
He tortures and sends most of them to labor camps. He does a pretty good job of hiding this activity though.

>>Can't be fucked to fiddle around with xorg.conf
Nobody can, fuck linux.

>>Doesn't waste his life recompiling the kernel
Nobody should, we have windows OSs. No need for an autism OS.

>Why aren't you more like Kim Jong-un anon? This man has got it figured out.
Because I give a shit about my health and others well being around me to a certain extent.
>>
whatever happened to redstar?
>>
>>51672560
>really good programmer

Hahaha, keep on dreaming.
>>
>>51672689
Still around, only way we have it is because some westerner that worked at a NK university smuggled a cd out.
>>
>>51672729
is it available online? looks a lot like mac os.
>>
>>51672893
Check the pirate bay, that's where I got it.
>>
>>51672710
Being lazy and intelligent can actually help you in programming. Programming is about taking a complex nightmare of a problem, cutting it up into bite sized problems, and finding an easy solution that just werks.

Lazy people look for the easiest solutions instead of overcomplicating the original problem to the point where it can't be solved. Being lazy for a dipshit is very bad since he will look for easy solutions he cannot come up with thus making the original problem even worse. Being a lazy intellect however is good since you can come up with easy solutions to solve the original problem.

I know it sounds retarded but that's how it works. Most of the simple and effective solutions are brought by smart but lazy individuals. Not saying anon up there might be intelligent enough to be the next bill gates but passing a GED before 17 is a symptom of a possible genius.
>>
>>51672645
Is this your first say on the internet? Do you understand sarcasm?
>>
>>51674146
do you?
>>
>>51672975
>passing a GED before 17 is a symptom of a possible genius
jesus christ is this what our society has come to?
>>
>>51674774
I don't see what the big deal is. I dropped out of high school and I'm plenty smart. Sometimes I'll be walking the halls, mopping the floors of this college I work at, and there'll be this super hard equation on the board.

I can just solve it and keep cleaning and it's like whatever.
>>
File: 1320871251281.jpg (96 KB, 366x335) Image search: [Google]
1320871251281.jpg
96 KB, 366x335
>>51675198
it's not your fault, man
>>
>>51675198
>solves the problem with the turbine.
>>
>>51672195
Shut the fuck up you fat fuck. Underage & bait.
>>
>>51675198
isn't that the plot of step brothers?
>>
>>51672257
I wasn't born into a communist monarchy, anon.
>>
>>51672257
>>51672645
>>>/pol/
>>
>>51675358
No faget, it's the plot of Jumanji
>>
File: me on the left.jpg (994 KB, 1400x768) Image search: [Google]
me on the left.jpg
994 KB, 1400x768
>>51675358
I'm not sure what you mean. I even had someone take pictures of me while I did it.
>>
File: youre_crazy_man.jpg (19 KB, 350x264) Image search: [Google]
youre_crazy_man.jpg
19 KB, 350x264
>>51675358
kek
>>
The Kim dynasty has always been a bunch of faggots

Cognac obsession in a country that receives food aid? No problem. Obsession with American celebrities whilst pretending to be Marxist? No problem. Buying expensive cars for officials when regular people aren't allowed to own any powered transport? No problem.

It's no surprise to me he'd use a Mac, the computer for people who think paying more to a well known company automatically means good value. These people are too lazy to read a spec sheet, let alone critically analyse their personal political ideology.
>>
>>51676200
it's obviously product placement.
>>
>>51676246
I don't think applel would gain any consumers from this honestly
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.