[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Indians everywhere in tech?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: indians.png (1 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
indians.png
1 MB, 1500x1500
Why are Indians everywhere in tech?
>>
Because they don't have a sense of entitlement and have worked for what they have, while simultaneously leveraging the thoughts of many white americans that everything HAS to be "culturally diverse" because of some imaginary hybrid superiority/inferiority complex that white liberals have.
>>
>>51671068
Jews of IT.
>>
File: 1447600266290.jpg (16 KB, 252x317) Image search: [Google]
1447600266290.jpg
16 KB, 252x317
>>51671162
>>
The SanDisk guy looks pretty white to me. Half of them probably don't even speak in half-gobbledygook. Why is Microsoft's CEO named Satan Nutella?
>>
>>51671068
when you have a population of a billion, you're going to end up with a couple of geniuses

(but also a shitton of tards)
>>
>>51671178
not even fedora senpai. I'm just telling it like it is.

They work hard, and they're not afraid to leverage pre-existing social biases in their favor. It's an admirable trait.
>>
>>51671178

Wrong fedora.
>>
>>51671068
>tech best way out of poverty
>superior aryan genes
>ambitious, hardworking and not afraid of anything
>think out of the box because they're not confined to pooing in loo
>>
Tech support runs in the family
>>
>>51671232
>(but also a shitton of turds)
FTFY
>>
>>51671068
Two notes:
1. most of those are shit tier companies or companies which went on the wrong way, and almost have no way to redeem themselves
2. obligatory DESIGNATED
>>
Buddhism, Taoism, Yoga become more and more popular it seems. It's the only thing I can think about.

Also: Creative cloud.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78yigV0GYGQ
>>
1 billion of them. Even more Chinese.
>>
>>51671344
>most of those are shit tier companies or companies which went on the wrong way
>Adobe
>microsoft
>sandisk
>global foundries
>google

U wot m8
>>
>>51671344
Macroshaft are shit, but this indian dude is turning shit around desu.
>>
File: indian_posters.png (523 KB, 650x632) Image search: [Google]
indian_posters.png
523 KB, 650x632
>>51671068
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.