[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you prefer to do web-dev or do algorythmic stuff?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: creepy-guy.jpg (452 KB, 2136x2848) Image search: [Google]
creepy-guy.jpg
452 KB, 2136x2848
Do you prefer to do web-dev or do algorythmic stuff?
>>
>>51668729
They are not mutually exclusive.

>inb4 html+css is software development
>>
File: 1447600266290.jpg (16 KB, 252x317) Image search: [Google]
1447600266290.jpg
16 KB, 252x317
>>51668740
>>
>>51668749
Nice meme
>>
>>51668740
well actually since your developing software (.i.e a website on the world wide web), I'd arguw that html and css is are software because you can make stuff move with css (css)
>>
>>51668894
I work as a web developer, I never do any HTML or CSS

Friendly reminder that
>webdevs are not graphic designers
>webdevs are not web designers
>webdevs are not UX designers/UX programmers
>webdevs are not (necessarily) "le full-stack meme" developers
>webdevs can be back-end only or front-end only
>even front-end web devs doesn't necessarily deal with HTML or CSS
>>
>>51668894
no u cant
>>
>>51668749
>3-year-old finely aged meme pointed at someone criticizing HTML "coders"
>fucking character code left in name field
It takes one to know one. Comments on Poogle+ and LooTube do the same thing when you edit them (apostrophes miraculously turn into char codes.)
>>
If people without degrees are common in your career of choice, you may need to rethink your life choices.
I personally find the idea of having a career where people who have not gone to university and gotten a degree being commonplace offensive, because that would imply that I can be replaced by someone who hasn't had nearly the same education that I have.
>>
>>51668927
i can do most of this what does this make me?
>>
>>51669085
Jack of all trades

(master of none)
>>
>>51668976
If you can be replaced, then you are the problem, not the people replacing you or the job which you perform.
>>
>>51668976
this. and it's even considered cool not to have CS degree and be a dev
>>
>>51668927
friendly reminder that you and the other guy got baited. I've always wondered what it would be like to catch some fish.

>inb4 heh guys I was acting like a retard all along

Srsly, my sole purpose of posting that comment was to get people to reply. Look at how I spelled stuff

However, I should give you credit since you are educating people which is good.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.