[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since firefox is sjw now, what fork should I use that has australis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 4L_fTMfH6LW.jpg (19 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
4L_fTMfH6LW.jpg
19 KB, 256x256
Since firefox is sjw now, what fork should I use that has australis design?
>>
>>51665812
Fortran
>>
This is the worst thread I've ever seen.
>>
I use Pale Moon, and have been very pleased with it.
>>
>>51667519
>that has australis design

I even use pale moon but shit you're not a good reader
>>
>>51667543
>australis design
whats that
>>
>>51665812
Sjw ? What's Sjw about it? Is Sjw just a buzz word for things you hate?
>>
>>51668256
mozilla is a genuine example of being ruined by SJWs, but /pol/ and /v/ have turned it into anyone who disagrees with me.
>>
>>51668256
social justice warriors that ruin good things like Firefox
>>
>>51668256
Nope. You're thinking of botnet.
>>
>>51668283
How did they do that?
>>
>>51668351
turned it into shit and fucked up the design with curves like women and other gay shit.

multi process tabs to be more like Chrome. nothing is sacred
>>
>>51668284
Botnet is every thing proprietary I hate
>>
>>51667543
it has an australis theme
>>
>>51668370
>with curves like women and other gay shit.
i have no idea what you're talking about to be honest senpai

>multi process tabs to be more like Chrome. nothing is sacred
how is that related to the term "sjw" y'all keep mentioning?
>>
Since you seem to have a time machine, why don't you go back further and stop this shit instead of making a crappy thread about it?
>>
>>51669534
I am pretty sure that is making fun of the anti-sjw stuff
>>
Pale Moon with Australis theme.
>>
>>51665812
Waterfox.
>>
>>51668351
As far as I know /g/ is still angry about them firing their CEO for donating to an anti-gay organisation.
>>
File: upby40.jpg (29 KB, 219x300) Image search: [Google]
upby40.jpg
29 KB, 219x300
IE11 nigga.
>>
>>51666315
New here?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.