[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm clicks away from buying this magnificent looking mouse.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Mionix_CASTOR_002.jpg (86 KB, 1069x683) Image search: [Google]
Mionix_CASTOR_002.jpg
86 KB, 1069x683
I'm clicks away from buying this magnificent looking mouse.

convince me not to buy it
>>
>>51665770
looks nice. i have a g402 and love it. i dont game though so i wish i could get a g402 that was bluetooth.
>>
>>51665770
It has rubber grips which you will not like if you have sweaty hands.
It's expensive because of the unnecessarily high DPI.
There are better ergonomic right handed mice if you're into that kinda stuff.
>>
>>51665956
So much this.

I don't have sweaty and this bothered me the most with the Sharkoon Drakonia. The rippled rubber feels DISGUSTING.
>>
>>51665956
Such as? I was thinking of ASUS Gladius, but the REPUBLIC OF GAYMERS is driving me crazy. I was also thinking of The Zowie ZA13, FK2, and EC2-A
>>
i don't like the side textures like that either. get a naos or avior or whatever.
>>
>>51666015
Zowie is maymay tier.
All their captors are garbage.
>>
>>51666039
i have the avior 7000 as my daily btw.
>>
>>51666039
you know what, forget what i said there. don't get the naos. on every high res photo that i've seen of that thing, build quality seems like shit.
>>
>>51666043
So what else would you recommend?
>>
zowie
>>
>>51666015
Zowie mice are good. The Naos 7000 is great too, PROVIDED that you don't have large hands. I loved the big and round shape of the EC1, but when I switched to the Naos, the deep grooves killed it for me because it's designed for palm gripping with medium sized hands.

If I try to rest my ring finger and pinkie in the grooves, I'm fingergripping it instead, which makes it impossible for me to lift the mouse when my hand is dry.
>>
I own the Mionix Castor, and the only issue I have is the rubber on the scroll wheel.

The little rubber bits sticking out on the side, tend to really dig into your finger if said finger isn't perfectly centred on the scroll wheel.

Besides from that, I really do like the mouse. I can't really compare it to other mouses, since this is my first proper mouse that wasn't made by some unknown shitty company.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.