[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deep Web
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (159 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
159 KB, 1280x720
How do you access the deep web?
>>
>>51665107
Follow the yellow brick road.
>>
Depends on which network you wish to access. Tor is a different network than I2P for instance. You could try the Tor Browser to visit .onion domains https://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en while using Tor you can still access the regular World Wide Web of course.
>>
Deepweb. com
>>
Deep web access me, I don't access the deep web.
>>
>>51665831
kekked irl
>>
>>51665107
by practicing deep throat
>>
File: 1429456840324.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2250) Image search: [Google]
1429456840324.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2250
Who /spectre/ here?
>>
>>51665107
facebook by definition is part of the deep web

the deep web is anything not indexed by search engines.

It would help if you used proper terminology, as you are trying to access an "onion" network, TOR being the post popular one.

Its not hard to google you fucking 13yr old
>>
>>51665107
With my dick.
>>
>>51666248
>TOR
s/TOR/Tor/
https://www.torproject.org/docs/faq.html.en#WhyCalledTor

And .onion is a specific Tor TLD.
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7686

>Its not hard to google you fucking 13yr old
Good advice. Don't forget to do that yourself as well, anon.
>>
Just use tor, i2p or freenet
>>
>>51666385
http://www.wikiwand.com/en/Onion_routing

frigg off lahey
>>
>>51666407
Onion routing != .onion TLD
>>
>>51666451
>as you are trying to access an "onion" network

i never mentioned the tld

you did
>>
Through the hacking website known as 'Four-Chan'
>>
>>51666458
Which evidently is ambiguous as you could well have meant the .onion TLD. Were you to mention onion *routing* there, I wouldn't have said anything.

>TOR
Apart from this, maybe.
>>
File: fettuccine-marinara[1].jpg (26 KB, 460x255) Image search: [Google]
fettuccine-marinara[1].jpg
26 KB, 460x255
In order to access the Marinara web, you need to get 7 marinara sauces from your local supermarket.

The government will then track the purchase and look up the exact moment on the store's cameras.

Then they will send PIs to look around for you. Then they will abduct you during the night and put you in front of the government guys, and they'll warn that there's no coming back from the Marinara web. You literally become the government's cock slave at this point. You become an internet explorer, whose only purpose is to explore this vast unknown part of the internet. You will also be granted access to the giant botnet that the government has. If you decide to go any further in the rankings, you will have to abandon your current daily life.

I followed this advice, but declined at the last moment. I was just too scared of this crap. I refused to bow down and become the government's property, in true /g/entooman spirit.
>>
>>51666398
tor is a literal nsa botnet. maybe still safe? maybe not.

freenet is completely compromised in opennet mode.

and there's nothing on i2p.
>>
>>51666230
Can someone explain john.com, pigchan etc?
>>
>>51666685
>>>51666398
>tor is a literal nsa botnet.
There are known attacks, but this needs a reference.
>>
>>51666810

I'm a different anon than >>51666685 but here is some information. Basically fingerprinting, traffic correlation, sketchy relays (mostly end nodes) are still issues.

https://media.torproject.org/outreach-material/presentations/25c3/slides-25c3.pdf
>>
>>51666696
No
>>
>>51666230
Me! Feels enlightened and watched.
>>
I browse 4chan
>>
>>51666934
Thanks for sharing, anon. I'm familiar with (most) of these attacks, but I appreciate the presentation explaining them in a concise way. However, it's not really pertinent to the statement that 'tor is a literal nsa botnet', as the other anon claimed.
>>
>>51666685
Tor is open source. You can build it from source. Fucking retard
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.