[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bought the Siberia v2 a week ago and didn't really liked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: steelseries-siberia-v2-usb.jpg (58 KB, 680x494) Image search: [Google]
steelseries-siberia-v2-usb.jpg
58 KB, 680x494
I bought the Siberia v2 a week ago and didn't really liked them, they kinda hurt my ears because I wear glasses and the microphone is really shit and I couldnt find any way to fix. I don't want to use a stand alone microphone, i dont think that may works.

I had the 3hv2, and the quality is very decent but they are uncomfortable, thats why I had high hopes on the Siberia v2.

Now im trying to sell the headphones, and if I do which ones should I buy ? I don't want to spend much money and most of the tech things are really expensive in my country.
>>
Headsets are shit. Most of /g/ will agree. If you must, the only acceptable one is the HyperX Cloud headset.
>>
any other suggestion besides the hyperx cloud ?
its out of stock in every store here, and they're almost 100 bucks
>>
File: file.png (95 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
file.png
95 KB, 600x800
>>51662308
>>
File: 1339980686849.jpg (187 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1339980686849.jpg
187 KB, 450x600
>>51661971
Honestly if you can't get 'Beyerdynamic T1 Tesla Audiophile Stereo Headphones' Just end yourself.
>>
>>51661971
>he wears glasses
I got a pair of V2s for zero monetary compensation
Buy some DT770s
>>
I've been really enjoying my Sennheiser Game Ones
>>
>GAYMER HEADSETS

kys
>>
>>51661971
Superlux HD681 Evo + modmic is a cheaper and much more efficient combo
>>
>>51661971
Plantronics gamecom 340 or whatever.

Or some $30 Takstar + a mic
>>
>>51661971
I don't know what you expect from headphones, but for normal person those in picture are good. My friends doesn't complain about mic quality and there isn't much bass because they are open system.
>>
>>51665978
And I'm wearing glasses too, but I don't notice any pain or anything.
>>
>>51665994
So I suqqest that you go in the store to get ones that feel good and sound good. We can't tell you what is comfortable.
>>
I have the same headset and my ears hurt for the first 2 weeks.
The mic is good so I dont know what you are talking about
And you came to the wrong board for that question
>>
you're all suggesting so expensive headphones.
im poor and third worldish, there is no way im wasting more than 100 bucks in headphones (everything is like 30 or 40% more expensive here than in USA, $100 in USA are $140 here).
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.