[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Newegg shipping sucks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: ss+(2015-12-03+at+12.16.58).png (16 KB, 1259x238) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-03+at+12.16.58).png
16 KB, 1259x238
Why is Newegg/UPS so bad about updating their tracking?
Surely this shit isn't still in fucking California.
>>
>>51660217
S L A M A Z O N
Why not order from the greatest company on earth
>>
>>51660240
>S L A M A Z O N
Newegg had a better deal.
>>
>>51660240
>Order PS4 Bundle from Amazon.
>Use 'FREE PRIME 2-DAY SHIPPING'
>Ships UPS Ground.
>Delayed.
>Arriving after 4 days, (hopefully)

Amazon is ded
>>
>newegg sends order in two boxes
>one shops via fedex, who leaves my package in the foyer of my huge apartment building
>the other ships via ups, who delivers it to my apartment number, in a different building
>both required signatures
What the FUCK
>>
>>51660217
why not use the ups site tracking? I'm fairly sure it updates more often.
>>
>ordered dualshock 3 off newegg, shiping from China, 12 days ago
>I live in california
>shipping confirmation tells me the Fedex label has been created in New Jersey

if this fucking thing goes to NJ before reaching me it better not be damaged. I'll be surprised if it gets to me in 15 days like it claims.
>>
>>51660373
Where was the fulfillment ctr? I bet it was weather delayed lel
>>
>>51660529
It has the exact same info. No updates since u requested it be held for pickup.

Where the fuck is my package?
>>
File: Untitled.png (145 KB, 1031x935) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
145 KB, 1031x935
>ever ordering anything from Newegg.
I had the pleasure of having to deal with this shit yesterday. (Note, those are periodic updates over the course of an hour, and the expected wait time actually increased after waiting one fucking hour.)

I left them nasty little review on Reseller Ratings.
>>
File: LcUle9E[1].png (95 KB, 616x694) Image search: [Google]
LcUle9E[1].png
95 KB, 616x694
And this was the wait time before the CS person attended my request.
>>
i never use newegg tracking. i just go to ups web site directly and input the tracking number.

newegg is always behind in tracking information while ups themselves are more up to date.
>>
>>51660884
>>51660919
I saw your thread yesterday. I understand you're unhappy with them, but don't think that you abandoning their service is going to ever make a difference. Most people who order from Newegg don't give a fuck about that kind of thing and will continue to order.

I don't understand why you're so autistic about a fucking $17 or whatever it was price match... If it was like $50 then I could see getting upset at a $10 gift card appeasement, but they were literally willing to give you more than half of what you would have saved with the price match.

If you make as much money as you say you do, then I don't understand your reaction.
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-03+at+01.57.13).png (13 KB, 683x221) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-03+at+01.57.13).png
13 KB, 683x221
>>51661286
>newegg is always behind in tracking information while ups themselves are more up to date.
You're wrong. Both are useless.
>>
>live a city away from City of Industry, California
>order from newegg
>gets here in like a day no matter what kind of shipping I order
>>
>>51660240
I bought an iron on amazon 4 days before thanksgiving and didn't get it until the 30th even though I had prime. I also ordered a SSD 2 days before thanksgiving and didn't get it until yesterday. The tracking said it was on time, but 2 days already pasted.
>>
>live in northern utah
>always get based tru-trak from newegg and summit orders from california.
>cheapest shipping always comes in less than 4 days.

i once ordered on a saturday, they shipped sunday, and it arrived on tuesday. motherfuckers are the best.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.