[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who still uses a note 2 or S3 galaxy with CM ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: front.jpg (73 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
73 KB, 780x585
who still uses a note 2 or S3 galaxy with CM ?
>>
Not me

So fuck off
>>
>>51659974
I had my S3 with slimkat 4.4.4 up until September.

It got too slow and I got a G4 for cheap.

It still works fine though.
>>
>>51659974
Anon-san , why are you so poor?
>>
File: not cash money.jpg (65 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
not cash money.jpg
65 KB, 500x364
>S3
CyanogenMod never wanted to play nice just because I had the Canadian phone. I could install it by changing a script in the zip, but it refused to update. It also stuttered playing music which is unacceptable.

Got a Z3C and I'm living the high life now.
>>
Note 2 on CM12.1, no plans to change yet
>>
>>51661960
I was using a Galaxy S4 on CM12.1, it was slow as fuck with Google Play Services.

So I bought a OnePlus X
>>
>>51659974
>S3 galaxy with CM
my mom
>>
I still use an s3 with just standard android on it ;)
Works good man. If it aint broke...

I did get an extended battery for it though. Thing lasts for days unless youre really flogging it
>>
I'm still using a Galaxy 2 here with CM 10.2. One of these days I'll have to find a replacement with a removable battery and SD card support that doesn't have a locked boot loader. Damn AT&T loves locking that boot loader.
>>
>>51659974
I do. I've had a z3 compact and I hated it, I smashed it and then swaped the smashed z3 for s3. I hate it even more. How can something be this slow? I mean android is slow in general, but this is just too much
>>
I'm still using the s2 nigga
>>
Upgraded to z2 yesterday. S3 went to my mum. Used it for 3 and a half years and it finally feels nice having battery that lasts more than 2 hours and everything not being laggy af. 4G is also huge upgrade for me. It was a good phone but I'm not getting anything with touchwizz ever again.
>>
>>51659974
S3 with based CM. Still comfy.
>>
>>51659974

Only designated indians have these phones now
>>
>>51659974
S3 owner here with CM, though only an ealier build closer to the original for the S3.
If you disregard the speed or stuff and low RAM - put a 7000 zerolemon battery in it and can use it for 5-7 days without recharging.
>>
S3 "stock" here, not rooted, not flashed. Thing sucks though since I've had it pretty much since it was released
>>
>>51665464
That's exactly what I'm doing. Took a few days to get used to the huge battery, but I never want to go back
>>
I have an S3 but with [spoiler]AOKP[/spoiler].
>>
>>51665564
If I do eventually move on - would get a Note and put a 10000 mAh battery on that sucker.
>>
Fuck off
>>
S3 neo here. cm12.1
>>
poorfag here. S3 [spoiler]mini[/spoiler] with cm11
>>
S3 with Archidroid here. It's based on CM12 and it's great. I think it's S3 only and has a bunch of unique stuff like pocket debian. Would definitely recommend
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.