[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tech Puns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1430293892510.gif (548 KB, 203x335) Image search: [Google]
1430293892510.gif
548 KB, 203x335
> the father, the son, and the localhost
> that's one M.E.A.N. stack you've got there
> apt-get the fuck out
> there's no place like 127.0.0.1

Post your best, /g/
>>
$whoami
nobody
>>
Why does the Java programmer wear glasses
Because he can't C#
>>
File: 1433364339995.png (59 KB, 576x507) Image search: [Google]
1433364339995.png
59 KB, 576x507
>>51656390
>apt-get the fuck out
>>
man touch
>>
File: 1443209407914.png (32 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1443209407914.png
32 KB, 300x300
>>51656390
>> apt-get the fuck out
>>
>>51656656
>>51656390
kek'd hard
>>
>>51656656
>not touch man
>>
>>51656656
>>51656690
>>
>>51656690
That just creates a file called "man", which doesn't really mean anything
>>
Integrated circuit technology would have been lost during the middle ages if it hadn't been preserved by the chipmunks.

How do you get a hacker to stop typing and go to sleep? Sing a lulzaby.

Modern laptop monitor design: lengthwise and width foolish.

How do you make a computer chip handle stress? Design it with angst-rom units.
Otherwise it might go on a ram-page (thanks to Adrienne Thompson).

Despite asking over and over, I have been unable to convince the EFF to support my positions — for instance, that Digital Restrictions Management should be illegal, that software should be immune from patent lawsuits, and that digital systems must be redesigned not to collect dossiers about people in general.
It appears my views are inEFFable.

Basic is worse than C-sick.

Apple's response to Google Glasses will be called iBrowse.

The Pioneer Award I received is a lot nicer than the pie-in-face Award that Bill Gates received at about the same time.

Apair of travelling exhibits on theory of computation was known as the Turing Circus. (Three meanings!)

In the Greek myth of sysfs, every time the programmers thought it was working, they discovered they needed to rewrite it from scratch.

When a monastery sells jams and jellies over the Internet, is that monk e-business?

During the 1980s, millions of computers came to America through LSI-land.

The computer designers who believe processor chips are obsolete must be high on gate-arrayed.

To go with its AIX system (a variant of Unix), IBM redesigned the X Window System and called it Panes. Thus, users of the RT-PC could have AIX and Panes on their machine.

My femmebot wanted an upgrade to be more attractive, so I gave her a sexy new core-set.

Copyright (C) 2000,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014,2015 Richard Stallman

Verbatim copying and distribution of the entire contents of this page contents are permitted in any medium, provided this notice is preserved.
>>
Previous post cont. (Some of them got cut off):

In the 1980s, GNU included a program designed to fake the use of COFF format without really understanding it. The program was called Robotussin (COFF medicine for your computer).

When a particularly nasty bug appears close to release time, is that regression to the mean?

The most important point of any digital church is the apse
>>
File: 2014_04_05.gif (2 MB, 220x190) Image search: [Google]
2014_04_05.gif
2 MB, 220x190
>>51656869
Top notch, high quality puns
>>
Why is this thread dying
>>
Why do programmers confuse Christmas and Halloween? Because Oct 31 = Dec 25 :^)))
>>
>>51659120
an oldie but a goodie
>>
I would tell you a UDP joke, but you probably wouldn't get it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.