[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
get a nivdia card = shill, meme get a radeon card = house fire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: confused1.jpg (1 MB, 2121x1414) Image search: [Google]
confused1.jpg
1 MB, 2121x1414
get a nivdia card = shill, meme
get a radeon card = house fire

its like impossible to do the right thing here.
so what am I supposed to do? just buy nothing in order to be safe?
>>
Doing your own research and taking /g/ with a grain of salt is the way to go. Not that /g/ is all memes and shit posting but you know, doing your own work helps.
>>
>>51653951
made the same experience with /o/.
no matter what kind of car you post there people WILL complain even if they are like 1mil$ cars.
>>
>i bought x from manufacturer y
>i hope /g/ likes me now
insecure as fuck
>>
Would you rather be a memer or the victim of a house fire, OP?
>>
>>51653979
This. Any board on 4chan will shit on you for whatever purchase you make.
>>
>>51653984
why?
I already bought my shit days ago (evga 970 ssc), not like I care about what people here think about how I spend my own money.
its just amusing that people come here expecting real advice and getting that kind of retarded shit.
>>
>>51653918
>so what am I supposed to do?

Do your research and buy whatever card you think is best within your budget. Don't pay attention to fanboys, it's not their money and it's not their decision.
>>
>>51653918
do nothing,ever
>>
Buy a card from 3dfx interactive baka
>>
>>51653918
>its like impossible to do the right thing here.
Welcome to /g/, enjoy your stay.
>>
>>51653918

Wait for Zen, GPUs are about to be obsolete
>>
>>51653918
Buy a Texas instruments graphics card
>>
I never thought I'd see the day where amd cards were the ones being called housefires
>>
>>51656945
That already happened with the 290(X) launch.
>>
>>51653918
Stop shit posting

AMD has the better cards in every price category except for the super high end
>>
/g/ is just a bunch of wanabee smart neckbeards, dont listen to us.
>>
>>51654010
>>51654010
>>>/g/ : not your personal tech support
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.