[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this computer a good deal? I thought they discontinued ce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 12-2-2015 2-24-56 PM.jpg (19 KB, 466x307) Image search: [Google]
12-2-2015 2-24-56 PM.jpg
19 KB, 466x307
is this computer a good deal? I thought they discontinued celeron processors.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/productID.328070900
>>
As a Laptop, it canot drain a Man's stamins to zéro while carying the boy from car to work. "Bits" powers means lots of specfs to provide. This Nice little Machine cost less of one Restaurant & Wine night with beloved. Fully packed with Guenine tech-parts / Softwares approuved by Microsoft itself... Id like to brighten up the answer brought by the MS OutReach Team here, as it got me impressed. A quick review and they closed the litige with exactitude: 4,7 pounds and this is it, Crystal Clear for everybody! Signature!
>>
LMAO didnt even read that shit, breezed right down to the 1 star post. holy fuck... 3rd world tier
>>
File: 1437934107987.png (235 KB, 308x539) Image search: [Google]
1437934107987.png
235 KB, 308x539
>>51651846
>Celery CPU
>>
Would this be a good fit for playing mine craft?
>>
Celerons are only supposed to be in Chromebooks at this point, ChromeOS is light enough where the celeron can handle whats required of it on a chromebook very easily.

However, with windows it just leads to disappointment.
"I can play games on windows"
>not with a celeron you cant
"I can have multiple videochatting programs, streams and other media playing at once with windows!"
>not on a celeron you cant

For Under 200$, just buy an Acer Cb3 and crouton some linux on it. Its the only place where a celeron can actually function well.
>>
File: high guy.jpg (21 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
high guy.jpg
21 KB, 500x375
>>51652073
>crouton some linux
>>
>>51651846
The quad bay trail asus that gets to $150 regularly is a much better buy
>>
File: LOO.jpg (327 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
LOO.jpg
327 KB, 2000x1000
>>51651846
First thing in the morning, what do I see? A pile of shit staring at me. I close my eyes, I step away. No matter where I go, there’s no getting away. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo?

I step out on the street. What do I smell? Shit that’s stinky to high hell. I hold my breath, I step away. But everywhere I go, there’s no getting away.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

Shit, not shit, this shit, that shit. Let’s see now. Let me check. Happy birthday. Happy birthday.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.
>>
>>51652099
Program is called crouton, its called croutoning

http://www.howtogeek.com/162120/how-to-install-ubuntu-linux-on-your-chromebook-with-crouton/
>>
I don´t think the Celeron can handle Windows 10.

Look out for a Chromebook when you want a cheap Celeron Laptop for Websurfing
>>
>>51652026
at least you would have some money left for more alcohol
>>
>>51652241
Alcohol is one of those things that if you're really worried about the price you should just avoid.

Source: former alcoholic
>>
File: really serious.jpg (13 KB, 217x204) Image search: [Google]
really serious.jpg
13 KB, 217x204
>>51652258
>former
>>
>>51651870
>whut
>?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.