[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've had an MX518 for years now, and it's time to upgrade.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: MX518.jpg (206 KB, 1500x1364) Image search: [Google]
MX518.jpg
206 KB, 1500x1364
I've had an MX518 for years now, and it's time to upgrade. What should I get?
>>
>>51651177
Depends on what you want. I really like the DeathAdder 2013. Feels incredibly comfortable, but I understand some people have issues with Razer products.
>>
You want a Zowie FK, my nigga.
>>
G502 if you don't mind retarded looks.
>>
I picked up the Mionix Naos 7000 and its basically the comfiest mouse I've ever used.

Past mouses (in order): Zowie EC1, CM Storm Spawn, Deathadder, MX518
>>
Upgrade?

You can't upgrade from perfection dude.
This isn't like processors, it's like a wheel.
You can only make a wheel so good before it becomes perfect.
>>
>>51651177

Steelseries Rival is good if you hate the gaymer look and want something at a reasonable price point. It was on sale at Best Buy recently for $40
>>
G400
>>
>>51651177
if you want another good fps mouse with no extra buttons

regular size
>deathadder
large
>mamba

Many people report that they have buttons break on razer mice, generally these reviews are accompanied by a story which involves throwing and slamming the mouse because "I was angry at a game." If you are not a rage tard they are fine.

If you want to stick with logitech I also had a good experience with the g500, i prefer my deathadder
>>
g502 if you're an adult man who doesnt care about looks
>>
>>51651352
this, or one of the other two 7000 series models
>>
I upgraded from a MX518, it was the best mouse I ever had :(((.
I have a g500 and g600, the g500(and g400 that I've used) are great and keep almost the same feel of the mx518. The g600 is an mmo piece of crap that is shit unless you play MMOs are keybind everything to your mouse I. Every game you play. You could probably play any PC game with just a g600 and no keyboard it has that many godamn buttons
>>
Can I have some opinions on these two?

Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex

Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury
>>
Zowie fk2 of you play fps
>>
>>51651543
I ordered the 303
>>
>>51651177
Used that mouse until 2 months ago. Best thing I ever had, now I have a Razer Deathadder Chroma which is nice but the grip is completely different to the MX, sadly no good palm grip mouses anymore.
>>
Got a Mionix Castor today, shape feels really nice (like a smaller deathadder sort of). Also has a great sensor.
>>
>>51651177
Tesoro shrike ;)
>>
>>51651543
G303 is basically perfect if the diamond shape doesn't annoy you. Perfect sensor, good Leighton weight and build quality, the standard godlike Logitech buttons. Warning though, a lot of people really dislike the shape, although personally I don't mind it at all as a person who claw grips
>>
I was wondering something. These gaming mice usually have profiles where you can set up specific DPI and change them on the fly. What do you guys set yours at?
>>
File: IMG_20151122_034849.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151122_034849.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
Sentey Revolution Pro
$30 on Amazon
I upgraded from the G502 to this, not even a spec of regret. Tried going back to the meme G502, hated it after using this beast.
>>
>>51651451
Yeah the scrollwheel totally doesnt go full retard on you or something.
>>
How do you dent a mouse?
>>
>>51654105
>Gaming Mouse 8200 DPI Pc Sentey® Revolution Pro Computer Mouse Gaming 11750fps Laser Gamer Mouse Mmo Gaming Mouse Rts Fps Computer Gaming Mouse with Ceramic Foots - Laser Mouse - 9 Macro Configurable Buttons Gamer Mouse - Weight Tuning Cartridges / Rubber Coating Painting / Replaceable Side Grip for 4 and 5 Fingers / 5 Led Color Profile Selector / Omron Micro Switches - Unique Feature 4d Tilt Gaming Computer Mouse #2015# Best Gaming Mouse - Gs-3911 - Standard Packaging Version
jesus christ
>>
>>51651177
Zowie FK1 for Palm

Zowie FK2 for Claw
>>
>>51654415
When you have to get your product out there at all costs. Sounds like any other shitty Chinese mouse I know lol
>>
>>51654479
How large is FK1? I have pretty massive hands, so most mouses end up being claw even if they're designed for palm.
>>
>>51654587
Search the dimensions you massive faggot. Just go to Walmart and buy the cheapest mouse you can find. You can't tell the difference.
>>
>>51651442
This
>>
>>51654388
gaming
>>
>>51651442
>>51654790
i duno if you boys have heard the news, but it seems like the g400 is dead. over $115 from amazon, and $75+ on newegg. no idea what the replacement is at this point. i bought mine for like $30 at the peak lol
>>
>>51654832
Yeah I did notice that a few weeks ago. When it comes to expensive tech, if it's not a meme, I'll spend the cash.
>>
>>51654847
I don't think I could ever justify spending more than 2x/3x msrp desu
hopefully they've just re branded it for a third time. maybe it's that retarded looking (and EXPENSIVE) g400s
>>
>>51654896
Sometimes I completely agree. When it comes to that mouse though I just might break. Fortunately, I have 2 unopened MX518's that I'm saving so that I wont have to buy another mouse for sometime. Hardware redundancy is a great thing so long as you have the funds.
>>
>>51654981
that's cool. it's pretty stupid how logitech has pretty much rebranded the same mouse four times (mx510, mx518, g400, g400s) and raised the price pretty much every time...
>>
>>51655102
I remember the days of the MX500 back in 2004. Plain Jane black and flat grey ftw.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.