[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /g/ so our college is getting our whole class to get on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: DreamSpark-2_bL-8x6_1.png (8 KB, 384x144) Image search: [Google]
DreamSpark-2_bL-8x6_1.png
8 KB, 384x144
Sup /g/ so our college is getting our whole class to get on microsoft's dick with this:
https://www.dreamspark.com/
Is it a trap?
>>
>>51649842
visual studio is the best ide on the planet familia
>>
Literally every college uses this, you dumb teenager

and it's literally just free (gratis) software that your tuition helps pay for
>>
No you faggot it's free software (fuck off Stallman); did you even visit that site? Did you even Google/Bing/DuckDuck the name of that site? How fucking dumb are you? Are you majoring in how to be a fucking drain on society?
>>
>>51649868
>>51649882
>free software
"There ain't no such thing as a free lunch."
>>
>>51649927
That's right. The college pays for it and part of the cost is wrapped into your fees.
>>
>>51649868
>that your tuition helps pay for

>tfw yurop
>tfw almost-communism enables "free" education
>tfw still dreamspark
>tfw right now, people are working to pay my legit copy of Windows 10

always get a slight chuckle out of this
>>
>>51649842
You'll get tons of useful stuff for free. From office to windows to visual studio. How is it a bad thing.
>>
>>51650000
ok

but can you get a hotdog in your pizza crust?
>>
Yes anon.
Just to be sure buy your own copy of 2012R2 and SQL Server 2014.
>>
>>51650193
I just got the impression that once you graduate thats it. You have useless software, unless you pay for it.
>>
>>51649858
>familia
Stop resisting, senpai.
>>
>>51649842
It's actually a pretty good service, and you can keep using the stuff you download even after you're out of school. It's basically microsoft trying to get their foot in the door so people feel like buying their stuff later, so as long as you keep that in mind and are able to use either free or outdated tools once you graduate it's not a trap at all.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.