[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most flagship you can get without flagship price?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
What's the most flagship you can get without flagship price?
The Huawei Honor 7 seems pretty close, Mi4c also looks neat
>>
>>51647136
None. Flagship phone will always have a flagship price
>>
>>51647174
retard. read what OP said again.
>>
>>51647136
Got a note 5 for 450 at costco.
>>
>>51647136
>I NEED A FLUGSHUP FONE BECAUSE:

Please state how you need all that computing power. Keep in mind that games are not a proper reason and only show that you do not know how to use an android emulator and where to get APKs. In this case, you should kill yourself.

>>51647174
Keep sucking that corporate dick, goy.
>>
>>51647575
1000$ facebook phone
>>
Picked up my MI4 directly from Xiaomi for $300.

Pretty good deal all up. I wish there were a perfect vanilla Android or CM ROM. That's probably my only complaint.
>>
Picked up my ZF2 from Swappa for $240 and loaded CM 12.1 on it, its the bee's knees
>>
Meizu mx5 for 300e
>>
>>51648032
This. There are a dozen little things that they fucked up but it's damn good value
>>
One Plus X.
>>
Oneplus X, great design with decent specs. Very good value overall.
>>
>>51648064
You got one? You still using ZenUI?
>>
>>51648111
Using CM 12. Was easy enough to install and I'm pretty technologically retarded
>>
>>51648171
Which camera app are you using? I tried the stock camera app but its shit so I downloaded the Pixelmaster apk
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-02-07-01-09.png (73 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-02-07-01-09.png
73 KB, 720x1280
>>51647772
I'll have you know that Clover is at the top of my battery consumption list.
>>
>>51647575
Nobody wants to be stuck to their desktop every time they want to be a "mobile" game. Dumbass.
>>
>>51648395
Funny how it only has 2% power consumption even though it's at the top of your list :'D
>>
>>51648431
It was 7 in the morning.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.