[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
20 20 vision without surgery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: qt.3.1416.jpg (7 KB, 250x378) Image search: [Google]
qt.3.1416.jpg
7 KB, 250x378
has anyone used any of these "natural" remedies to cure your sight problems such as myopia? if so, does it really work? any experiences/tips?

I'm thinking of getting this instead of a case of beer, but maybe /g/ has a better option?

http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Perfect-Vision-Prevent-Nearsightedness/dp/1556436777

>inb4 not technology

I'm sure there's a lot of people in here who has sight problems.
>>
just get the beer
>>
>>51645482
There are no natural remedies for this you greasy hippy. Buy the beer.
>>
>natural
>remedies

This is basically a license to print money
>>
The book is a scam.

Adjust your monitor to a warm setting that removes most of the blue from the spectrum.
Situate a warm light behind you about 2 meters or more to illuminate the room at night or if your room is relatively dark while using a computer.
Periodically look at near and far objects, preferable an object with many textures. This helps with allowing your eyes to lessen the tension on the focal mechanism.
>>
>>51645482
>>inb4 not technology
>I'm sure there's a lot of people in here who has sight problems.
i'm sure there are people here that eat as well. this isn't /ck/ though. you have diverse interests? go to more than one board.
>>
>"natural" remedies
>falling for such an newbie meme bait
>>
Yes OP. I grow special leaves in my backyard that you can make into tea and it'll cure everything from cancer to stigmata. I'll sell you them, just $99.99 per leaf (I know that sounds steep, but they're incredibly difficult to cultivate).
>>
>>51645701
sadly, it didn't cure your faggotry
>>
herroa sim am mr molesa and i canst see my orwn ketborad so i cartnt''' shitposrt
>>
I actually temporarily cured my short-sighted vision, but it was a side effect of high blood sugar so not really a viable option. Was really bizarre.
>>
>>51645749
Stop using my name.

>>51645777
Trips are: checked.
>>
>natural remedies
I don't know, I have -2.5 left eye +0.25 right eye

I see sharp with both eyes, I'm not sure why, seems like my eyes are compensating eachother.
>>
File: 606056214.jpg (11 KB, 221x319) Image search: [Google]
606056214.jpg
11 KB, 221x319
>>51645522
/thread
>>
All the faggots saying it can't be cured through natural methods, it can but it would take longer than anyone has patience
>>
File: 604899183.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
604899183.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>51645621
>Eating doritos and drinking mountain dew
>>
>>51645482
They're called glasses, maybe you should look into them
>>
I didn't wear glasses for 24 years while I needed them. And I'm pretty sure all this crap about 'just remove your glasses and train your eyes mate' doesn't work.
>>
I have -4.50 and -5 right eye. I rule.
>>
>>51645482
Depends on the beer, MrMole.
>>
Beer? How's that supposed to help?
>>
>>51645949
>get smashed
>you don't give a fuck about blurry vision anymore
>>
>>51645531
Untrue! There's normally a better natural solution to psychological issues. And I mean things like depression and anxiety, not psychopathy/sociopathy and deranged behavior. Hormonal issues? Those other ones have more to do with the social structure and the best natural remedy for those is to just stay away from those particular kinds of people.
>>
>>51645777
Why not steadily amp up your daily routine to include cardio so that your normal levels of sugar require you to take in that much. It would certainly help your vision on a less predicated scale. I'm considering doing this now.
>>
>>51645807
Do you by any chance overclock your computer and have your other ear to a wall with a nearby electrical socket?
>>
>>51645872
You are literally retarded
>>
>a book will help cure nearsightedness

How fucking dumb can you be

Pirate the book before realising how dumb you are
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.