[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get rid of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: crap.png (2 KB, 51x33) Image search: [Google]
crap.png
2 KB, 51x33
How do you get rid of this?
>>
http://www.omgchrome.com/how-to-enable-tab-mute-chrome-feature/
>>
>>51645409
You don't, because why would you want to?
>>
>>51645409
>gone is the era of wondering which of your 93 tabs is playing god-awful music or a embedded video
>cock sucking faggot OP wants to return to the dark ages
>>
>>51645425
Sorry, I didn't specify that I was using Firefox, not Chrome.

>>51645449
You can, because it's possible to do anything in userChrome.css, I just dunno how. And it seems like Ctrl+M does the same thing as clicking the icon anyway.
>>
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/noise-control/

This MIGHT help, it can mute sound I think but I'm on Chrome so not too sure.
>>
>>51645469
Actually anon, you bring up a good point. I wouldn't mind if there was a speaker icon next to the tab playing audio, but the fact that it's a clickable button is not all right with me.
>>
File: Capture.png (3 KB, 433x32) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
3 KB, 433x32
>>51645493
Maybe your issue is having too damn many tabs open. It's fine if you don't.
>>
>>51645549

Chrome has a mute tab option when you right click on the tab with the sound icon in it.
>>
>>51645409
You must first cure your autism

I suggest 9mm aspirin, and if you fear the dosage is insufficient, try .45 instead
>>
>go to about:config
>search for audio
>find browser.tabs.showAudioPlayingIcon
gee, that was hard!
>>
>>51645764
Okay, thank you. I didn't know it had an entry, and I didn't know what keyword to search for or anything.

Man this really stressed me out.
>>
>>51645825
I didn't know myself either, I just explored possibilities and hit this on the first attempt.

use your fucking brain
>>
>>51645549
It's a pinned tab, fagtron
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.