[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got a new LG V10 from Verizon and I love it, I've never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Just got a new LG V10 from Verizon and I love it, I've never had a chance to go in depth w/ Android. Can /g/ tell a poor applefag that has transitioned to the right side about what apps you NEED on any/every Android device? So far I found that chompsms is very useful aswell as using Nova Launcher.
>>
>>51643894
Phonograph, VLC, Chromium, Evernote and Clover(4chan Reader)

These should get you started.
Also, Discord if you need comms with others, which is cross-platform, and isn't shit, unlike Skype.
>>
>>51643943
clover is shit though
also get f-droid, if you even consider yourself a /g/entooman
>>
>>51643894
you fucked up by not getting a nexus
>>
>>51643979
lol i was thinking the same thing when i left the verizon store really but i havent looked back. i love the feel of the phone in my hand and the weight of it. way more solid device than any nexus
>>
>>51643979
>6p
>5x
>worth buying
Wait till next year or invest your money into something worthwhile. Like coke and ladyboys.
>>
>>51644049
i see the iphone 'muh premium feel' is still strong in you. meh. you could have done worse than the v10. you might feel differently a year from now when you're wondering if lg will give you the version of android after marshmallow though.
>>
>>51644075
i was thinking about the 6. with how cheap it's been lately, i think it's a bit of a no brainer here in the US.
>>
>>51644089
You are so condescending. Its a phone. It makes calls and views webpages. Get a fucking grip.
>>
>>51644200
did you expect a hugbox on 4chan?
>>
>>51644075
5X is great. OP fucked up by getting a Verizon phone. Hope he never plans on rooting it or installing a custom ROM that gets rid of the LG bloat.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.