[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear /g/, I am a student of anthropology. I come to you today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: samurai1.jpg (440 KB, 1904x2343) Image search: [Google]
samurai1.jpg
440 KB, 1904x2343
Dear /g/,
I am a student of anthropology. I come to you today because I'm new in my community and am not familiar with many people. I am tasked to briefly interview a professional of any kind related to the topic of my paper. I was wondering if any of you anons could help with that task tonight. My main subject is Bushido and its effect on modern society. I am not sure if this is the right place to post this kind of threat, correct me if I'm wrong please. I would prefer if any Japanese anon could provide answers to my interview, whether you live in Japan or not.

The interview goes like this :

1. What college did you graduate from?

2. Could you describe your professional background and the nature of your work?

3. What are some of the ways your organization\company has changed, absorbing global perspective in the emerging world view?

4. In your opinion, what are some of the characteristics of people and communities that survive and succeed?

5. What is your professional advice to me, a student of anthropology, to make a difference in the community?

Thank you, who ever will take the several minutes to answer and pour their opinions.
No names are needed if you want to remain anon, anons.
Thanks.
>>
>>51643255
Why the fuck would you ask this on the technology board?
Try /int/ or/jp/ instead
>>
>>51643255
>My main subject is Bushido and its effect on modern society
The answer to your thesis is "ZERO"
>>
>bushido
>"ich hab, ich hab, ich hab, ich hab style und das Geld"
No thank you
>>
File: danger 5 sensible chuckle.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
danger 5 sensible chuckle.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>51644318
>>
>>51643255
>Anthropology
Are you studying the !Kung?
>>
>>51644719
Millions of obese weebs with katanas is a big impact imo.
>>
>>51643255
>bushido
what the fuck is a bushido?

>1. What college did you graduate from?
mathematics
>2. Could you describe your professional background and the nature of your work?
Math. I design nanomachines son.

>3. What are some of the ways your organization\company has changed, absorbing global perspective in the emerging world view?
what the fuck is a global perspective or an emerging world view?

>4. In your opinion, what are some of the characteristics of people and communities that survive and succeed?
knowledge of advanced mathematics

>5. What is your professional advice to me, a student of anthropology, to make a difference in the community?
Switch to a major that matters like math.
>>
File: Lv1FoV4.png (615 KB, 1077x659) Image search: [Google]
Lv1FoV4.png
615 KB, 1077x659
>>51645301
>>
>>51645347
Yep, that's going in my cringe folder...
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
>>51645301
>>
>>51645336
>anthropology is not stem
>>
>>51644546
This, who gives a shit about some German rapper
>>
File: hVq5RJH.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hVq5RJH.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
1. What college did you graduate from?
None yet, 9 years into my B.S.

2. Could you describe your professional background and the nature of your work?
Mostly just jerk off to anime girls.

3. What are some of the ways your organization\company has changed, absorbing global perspective in the emerging world view?
Not affected.

4. In your opinion, what are some of the characteristics of people and communities that survive and succeed?
White skin and not jewish.

5. What is your professional advice to me, a student of anthropology, to make a difference in the community? We need to limit the amount of males being born into the world. There should be 1 male for every 2 females in the world.
>>
>>51645432
9 years for a bachelor's? Get it together , Van Wilder.
>>
>>51643255
>studying a worthless degree
>asking a board comprising of autists, corporate shills and crossdressing faggots about bushido and its effects on society

I wonder how many more mistakes you've already made in your life
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.