[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(opening scene, my mother and Iare discussing photography) Mom:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: oh boy.png (46 KB, 363x364) Image search: [Google]
oh boy.png
46 KB, 363x364
(opening scene, my mother and Iare discussing photography)
Mom: "...and would you like to know why I use Apple computers?"
Me: "Because it justworksTM.png?"
Mom: "Yes that is one of the two reasons..."
Me: "What's the other reason?"
Mom: "The superior graphics"

I don't hate Apple. I hate Apple userswho get a false sense of superiorty because they bought a $1,200.00 laptop for facebook

ITT: Technology related stories about your parents.
>>
File: CJ.jpg (24 KB, 473x395) Image search: [Google]
CJ.jpg
24 KB, 473x395
fucking hell
>>
File: 1448667623303.gif (1 MB, 244x109) Image search: [Google]
1448667623303.gif
1 MB, 244x109
>>51635695
>Be in the middle of the wood camping
>"Honey, where's our wifi network?"
>mfw
>>
>>51635769
fucking kek
>>
>mother hard shutdowns family pc all the time
>getting disk read errors and a CAD to restart
>mfw mom says "you fucking kids and your games fucked up this computer"
>>
You must know that if you spend so much money on Apple products you don't want to hear that you are a retard.
>>
>>51635810
What the fuck, who fucking hard shutdowns every time?
>>
>>51635868
people who don't learn from their mistakes
>>
>>51635695
i study CE and there are a lots of guy that defend Apple and their laptop...
I'm considering buying a thinkpad just to bring some seriousness
>>
>Back in good ol' Windows 95 times
>Dad writes a book
>"Don't forget to backup on floppy"
>Hard Drive crash, one and a half chapters lost
>Still doesn't backup 10 years later
>>
>it has better graphics!

what you think they mean: it has a better GPU, is capable of rendering 3D objects more efficiently

what they actually mean: the screen looks brighter/more colorful

seeing as how the screens in macs are of good quality, this is why their users say shit like this
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.