[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No longer a NEET and looking to upgrade my phone soon. and was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: images (2).jpg (22 KB, 388x379) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
22 KB, 388x379
No longer a NEET and looking to upgrade my phone soon. and was hoping you guys can help a nigga out

Requirements
>upgrade from samsung galaxy s4
>good camera
>5 inch screen or less but may be willing to go a little bit bigger
>SD card would be nice too but im open to phones that dont have one

I was thinking of splurging on an iPhone 6s 128gb because it just weeks and I preferred just how fluid iOS/osx was before I became poor. on the other hand being a poorfag for so long is making it hard for me to justify the price even though I know it will be the phone I would be happy with seeing that Android always irritated me because I had to keep fiddling with it to get it right
>>
>>51633880
You don't belong here.
>>
>>51633880
People like you should just die.
>>
File: 1367107972810.jpg (13 KB, 265x270) Image search: [Google]
1367107972810.jpg
13 KB, 265x270
>>51633880
>40% of the android users buy it cause of the UI customizability
>>
>>51634217
Yeah, I'm surprised it's as low as 40% as well.
>>
>>51633880
I just bought a 950, couldn't be happier.
>>
>>51633880
Well, go get an iPhone. Burn your money. I bet the price difference between a cheap android based phone and an iShit is properly countered by the lack of money. Maybe the time saved not customizing the phone for 10 minutes can be spent working to make the couple hundred back. How is minimum wage anyway.
>>
>>51634268
same
>>
>>51633880
>caring about phones so much
lol wtf do people do with thier phones that they take it all so seriously? keks
>>
File: g.jpg (33 KB, 388x379) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
33 KB, 388x379
>>51633880
fixed that for you pal
>>
>>51633880
Get the iPhone anon. I used to be a rabid Android fan, but then I actually used an iThing for an extended period and realised why people prefer them.

I'm currently using a Nexus 4. I can't justify an upgrade just now (I'm a poorfag myself), but when I do, it won't be another Android.
>>
>>51633880
Die
>>
>>51633880

If you are rich, xperia z5c, if not z3c.

>good battery
>less than 5 inch
>SD card up to 128 GB
>20 MP camera
>android 5.1.1
>>
>>51633880
"it just werks"
kind of?
You either buy 100% into using iCloud and shit and managing your music the iTunes way, or everything suddenly becomes completely and utterly awful (there's like no reason you shouldn't be able to delete pictures you copied onto the phone without plugging it into a computer, for one -- my parents called me up to help them with that not too long ago, since they were running out of space).

128GB is a lot of space for a phone, and the Apple way might be fine.
but there's a bunch of little things about iOS that will strike you as completely retarded after using Android

it's your money
I sure as fuck wouldn't get an iPhone, not after my experiences with it (probably the worst was the upgrade to iOS4 breaking everything -- had to jailbreak the phone and pull the contacts info out, downgrade back to 3.x, and some other shit I can't remember because it was a while ago).

I haven't fiddled with my S3 at all, shit just works. Drag and drop music and pictures on/off the SD, install the handful of apps I use, absolutely nothing to worry about. Only wish the camera was a bit better.
>>
>>51634698
Pretty much this.
>>
OP here. well I use iTunes. always have, never saw why you guys have a problem with it.

is there an app on Android that works similarly to iTunes. where it would recognise my Android from iTunes where I can drag and drop songs from iTunes to phone. and have my music labeled the way its labeled in itunes
>>
>>51635033
I saw those are 2gb of ram. is that still good these days? I think my galaxy s4 has 2gb of ram too
>>
>>51635033
I got a Z5C a few days ago
SD up to 200
Strong phone, i love it.
Also you can get an SCR44 case, which is just god-tier.
>>
File: PicsArt_12-01-09.22.35.jpg (30 KB, 388x379) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_12-01-09.22.35.jpg
30 KB, 388x379
>>51634698
Fixed that fix
>>
>>51634698
This.
>>
>>51636244
nice forced meme, lad!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.