[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to start creating web apps, where do I start? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
I want to start creating web apps, where do I start? I'm familiar with HTML5, CSS3, JS, Java.
>>
> I'm familiar with HTML5, CSS3, JS, Java

Congrats, you know how to build web "apps" already!
>>
>>51630840
>Apps
Just fucking kill yourself, you hipster cunt. HTML and CSS are not programming languages.
>>
>>51630885
Apps are easy money ya nigger nogger.
>>
>>51630902
Sucking dick is easy money too, but that doesn't mean it's good.
>>
>>51630885
I never said they are programming languages, I said I'm familiar with them.
>>
>>51630915

i never said they're good you dumbass, i only said they're easy money
>>
>>51630915
So fucking what? Some people want to do shit besides whatever your personal philosophy of BEST BROGAMER EVAR!!1!
>>
>>51630969
Doesn't change the fact that you're a hipster cunt that can't even grasp a basic structured language like C.
>>
I have literally no respect for people who waste their time creating all that 'web' bullshit and pumping enormous amounts of SHIT in my fucking web browser
Do something useful and learn proper programming and IMPROVE the field, don't fall for that qt fucking hipster web crap
I don't mean to be rude, just want to help you as someone with professional experience of programming and having to deal with hipsters who think they can code.
>>
>>51630840
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zXqs6X0lzKI
>>
>>51631097
>create some shitty app in less than an hour
>advertise it falsely but at the very end of a long description say "PS: not really what I said it is" so you get away with it
>place ads everywhere and make it free
>accumulates loads of downloads because idiots download just about anything
>literally free $$$
>use $$$ to invest in something actually relevant and useful

and I have literally no respect for people who don't have a clue about how the world works
>>
>>51631132
well if you want to earn money making shitty apps and selling them (lyingly) to some retards, then I don't think we have anything to talk about
>>
>>51631239
>if you want to

I already do this in my spare time anon. I'm not OP.
>>
>>51631271
in my spare time I count the shitload of money I get for doing good, useful software (I program gateways)
jokes aside I am not anywhere near being a millionaire but I don't think you are either, and at least I develop my skills further and further
why bother gaining money the shitty way if you can do it properly? that's my line of thought
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.