[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VPN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1448926207997.jpg (26 KB, 700x565) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448926207997.jpg
26 KB, 700x565
I need a free VPN service, needs to be strong. Urgent thanks.
>>
>>51620502
>free
>strong
pick one also tell me whats so urgent and I might lend you an account
>>
>free
>strong
>free

do you want it to shit pringles as well?
>>
I need to hide from a selected amount of people and my current one isn't doing the job.
>>
>>51620582
then you better get a job, filthy pedo
>>
>>51620582
>my current one isn't doing the job
unless you're hiding from the US or UK government it's fine you've probably fucked it up somehow give more details
>who are you hiding from
>how do you know your current one isn't working
>>
They've managed to track my location, I'm hiding from 3/4 people, they've already managed to grab my area of location.

They're planning to release a huge ddos on me.
>>
itt: schizophrenia
>>
>>51620703
holy fuck
this has to bait
DDoS isn't anything just literally read a book for a few hours, also they can't get your address from your IP so no worries, if they're "planning" to release a ddos they most likely can't do shit so tell them to do it or fuck off. now let me guess you have them on skype if so that's how they're getting your IP and if they have the IP of your vpn it doesn't matter if you have them on skype I can give further help
>>
I have the main guy who's threatening g me on Skype? Should I post his Skype?

--- >> madxdotxgamer < that's it

Please help man, he's starting to freak me out.
>>
>free and strong
>afraid of getting ddosd
>has to 'hide' from people
>can't quote properly
>sounds underage

great thread
>>
>>51620862
You got XMPP with OTR? if so we can talk there and I'll help you out a bit more maybe give you VPN login also chill out he if he was going to do something he'd do it and not just talk about it, most likely he can't do shit and is just laughing at how scared youre getting

pls have XMPP at least I would love to talk to you about this more
>>
Not OP.
I'm looking for a reasonably priced one. Mainly to download in P2P.
Not a shady looking one. With servers in Europe, preferably in a country with still some respect for Human Rights and privacy.
>>
>>51621070
>Mainly to download in P2P
why not get a seedbox?
>>
>>51621070
I'd say perfect privacy considering they recently found and patched an exploit allowing all vpn users to reveal their real IP
https://torrentfreak.com/huge-security-flaw-can-expose-vpn-users-real-ip-adresses-151126/

also if you're more literate buy a VPS and make your own vpn or if it suits your needs >>51621099
>>
He's starting to mention family members now, I don't know how he is doing this, please help guys.

his Skype > madxdotxgamer

Looking into the VPS.
>>
>>51621144
do you have XMPP if not would you consider getting it so we can talk faster and easier I could help you a lot more, stop telling people his skype no ones going to hack him or do anything for you

If you really want help get XMPP post your username and I'll help you also if you put the full chat logs you've had with him on ghostbin or pastebin that would help
>>
>>51620502
bill gates is a real asshole
>>
>>51621070

Cyberghost premium is currently on sale for $21 for a 1 year service.Been using their service for 3 years now with no issue whatsoever.
>>
>>51621232
cyberghost isn't the best for p2p

"Your P2P download rates are slow?
Posted by Uli Brügmann on 12 November 2012 01:04 PM

Sometimes people report very slow download rates. This is due to CyberGhost not allowing portforwarding, meaning, all ingoing connections are blocked."
>>
softether vpn

http://www.vpngate.net/en/howto_softether.aspx

also release and renew your external ip.

or

>>try using tails (because tor has it flaws)

>> not using i2p (because java)

>> or collect a bunch of free shell servers and just ssh chain the shit out of them
>>
>>51621258
I recently switched isp and I get around 56mbps from em. My dl speed are around 2mbps a sec on some newer released shows.
>>
>>51621356
>>51621390
get yourself together anon
>>
right sorry about that
>>
>>51621192
Chat logs and a new friend when?
>>
>>51620502
BILL GATES FRIEND BTFO
>>
>>51620502
not strong but works:
VPNBook, openvpn and other protocols available
>>
>>51620502
Bill Gates is one of the most savage CEOs. He doesn't hold back to anyone.
>>
The exams he failed were clearly in his English courses. That entire quote read aloud gave me cancer.
>>
>>51620502
tormado??
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.