[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /g/ I want to learn how to "internet crime." Like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: cyka.jpg (43 KB, 999x550) Image search: [Google]
cyka.jpg
43 KB, 999x550
Hey /g/

I want to learn how to "internet crime." Like phishing, hacking into email, all that kind of stuff. Where should I start?
>>
>>51620373
installing gentoo is the first step m8
>>
>>51620373
Make sure you talk about all of your Anonymous hacking on Facebook. You gotta show people you mean business.
>>
>>51620386
>not using windows 98

fucking plebeian
>>
>>51620373
1st and only step is to buy an anonymous mask and post a pic using it on facebook

after that you are done
>>
>>51620417
>>51620437
Im not a newfag. I just want to steal from people.

Besides, anonymous is dead and gone. They've succumbed to the SJW disease.
>>
>>51620454
so you want a true answer?

are you sure about trusting a 4chin user?

if yes i can help you ...
>>
>>51620482
yeah fuck it why not

>inb4 install gento
>>
>>51620454
>i just want to steal from people
Le edgy memster
>>
>>51620501
okey man step by step...

>get a flashdrive 8gb min.
>https://www.kali.org/downloads/
>Kali Linux 32 bit
>http://www.pendrivelinux.com/universal-usb-installer-easy-as-1-2-3/

kali into flashdrive

>rerun pc
>bios
>launch flashdrive

>learn command line language
>learn SQL language
>learn all the shit you can about kali and all the programs
>>
>>51620541
it's called being honest

>>51620565
so I should learn something like C, learn SQL learn Kali and what do you mean by other programs? You mean programs in relation to kali?
>>
>>51620454
>I just want to steal from people
topedge.tiff
>>
>>51620601
If you're planning on doing actual hacking, like of actual people who have actual security, then you're going to NEED to start looking for exploits in common software. That means learning assembly (as many different dialects as your brain can stomach) and pouring hours of your life every single day into finding faulty code in software.
>>
>>51620601
yeh kali offers a lot of pen testing tools

>nmap
>medusa
>sparta
>john the reaper

a shit ton t b h
>>
File: dog.jpg (309 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
309 KB, 1600x1200
>>51620644
I don't really plan on that, I'm thinking more of breaking into emails, steam accounts, amazon, you know... whatever.
>>
>>51620686
Oh, so you want to be a script kiddy.

In that case, search youtube for "how to hack" and download whatever you see.
>>
>>51620686
B A S E D

A

S

E

D
>>
>>51620686

He gave you the answer to doing that.
>>
>>51620700
Kek
This OP
>>
>>51620686
What a fucking loser.
>>
>>51620686
In that case then just download the Steal Email program and click the hack button
>>
File: crying.png (114 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
crying.png
114 KB, 375x360
>>51620700
>>51620713
>>51620717
>>51620745
lol u mad?
>>
>>51620758
shaking my head to be honest family
>>
>"I don't really plan on that, I'm thinking more of breaking into emails, steam accounts, amazon, you know... whatever."

aaaannnndddd i`m out ...
>>
>>51620758
B8
>>
>using other peoples work efficiently instead of wasting your time reinventing the wheel

Why is this bad again?
>>
>>51620843
Do you want to make money, or do you want to end up on CNN's facebook page with the headline "When will the madness end!?"?
If the latter, your post makes sense. If the former, you've already lost.
>>
Is it christmas break already?
Fuck neo-/g/
>>
well i thought everyone knew how to phish
you really got to go to basics then man, go youtube free hacking programs 2013 and deactivate ur antivirus as most of them are false positive
>>
>>51620686
That kind of hacking requires high level stuff like quasi-quantum triple integrals. If you have to ask how to do sort of hacking then you'll never know.
>>
>>51620686
Gothca. All you need to do is to learn how to hack into database mainframe of the service you want to hack using visual basic gui and that's it. Also, green terminal font. It makes your hacks faster.
>>
>>51620857
I don't get the point you're trying to make. And making money is a valid goal. Everyone's got to make money. And if you want to do that via crime it's a bit silly to spend your time trying to find obscure exploits when they're not necessary.

Same for haxing people's emails and what not, it's just a means to an end, the value is the content, not the trickery that gave you access. Unless you want to fuck with intelligence agencies or something, there's no problem with relying mostly on scripts. How many 'hacks' are just SQL injections or installing a trojan on someone's computer.
>>
>>51620992
Dude, just rob the Federal Reserve. That's how everyone here affords all their tech crap, no reason you can't too.
>>
>>51621028

>implying im not already in the Federal Reserve as we speak
>>
OP, surely you wouldn't post something like this unless you were behind many layers of protection, so don't you already know all about this stuff?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.