[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars spoiler avoidance techniques. Other than cutting our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: starwarshorizontal.jpg (456 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
starwarshorizontal.jpg
456 KB, 1280x720
Star Wars spoiler avoidance techniques.
Other than cutting our LAN cables and submersing routers and phones in acid what other sorts of possibilities we have to avoid spoilers?

Is there a good and recommended content filter software that can effectively block content by keywords and can be used to block everything about Star Wars?

I got me fukkin tikets to the 18th, and I'm pretty fukkin sure there will be spoilers a week before.

>inb4 Chrome extension
I don't want to switch.

>Yes, I know I have to avoid 4chan from the moment of the first screening.
>>
>>51617709
>giving a shit about star wars after the crap prequels
Kek
>>
File: download.png (295 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
download.png
295 KB, 480x360
>>51617709

haah i got my tickets the 16th.

and no, so i just gave up.

here is a pic of the mousepad i made.

80x50cm
>>
>>51617832
But, but, but its a sequel in new hands and there is no Jar-Jar and and and no midichlorians and........
>>
Darth Vader is Luke's father
>>
>>51618586
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
What's the ETA on a high quality torrent?
>>
>>51619103
Cams will probably happen very soon, HD most likely in feb or march.
>>
File: 1433116058482.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1433116058482.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
The black guy is a jedi.
Han Solo is going to die, possibly Liea as well.
Luke is some hermit, self exsiled to a remote island so he doesn't become corrupt like this father, Darth Vader. (Even though he helped Vader return to the light at the end of RotJ)
Luke is more than likely going to sacrifice himself to save the black guy from the new Vader style villain.
The black guy and the white girl are going to have a romantic involvement because of the SJW agenda being pushed into everything.
The white girl and the new villain are brother and sister.
The silver storm trooper is only there to sell toys.
>>
>>51619363
>feb
Ffs, why can't some minimum wage theatre lackey upload it? It's digital nowadays, right?
>>
There's a Firefox and (possibly chrome, but at least Greasemonkey) thing called Facebook Purity or Fluff Busting Purity or whatever they're renaming it to this week that might be useful
>>
>>51617709
I suggest not being a sheep
>>
>>51619426
>yfw white girl and black guy are siblings
>>
>>51619451
Im no expert in cinema stuff, but I guess the digital format they distribute movies is not really a drag and drop converting compatible file. Also most likely it has special drm and its about a couple terabytes.
>>
>>51619724
Can confirm. I used to work for a shitty theater and one of our movies came on a 250g portable HD that was just left behind. I was allowed to keep it. The drive was full, and the movie was at most 20gigs being very generous, so 200+gigs of it was encryption, and that was for a shitty Indian movie.

It's not worth the time or risk trying to rip a proper movie because they're satellite linked and play times are tracked. We couldn't even do employee screens unless they were on actual film because of that shit.
>>
>>51618038
>Jar-Jar

Hopefully not, no.
>>
File: 1347205430556.jpg (43 KB, 398x425) Image search: [Google]
1347205430556.jpg
43 KB, 398x425
>>51617709
>kids movies
>Force is superpower
>it's not capeshit at all, guise
>>
>>51617709
What spoilers? It's literally an sjw remake of the new hope.
>>
>>51619426
>interracial couples are "SJW agenda"

What
>>
>>51618038
>>51620879

That fan theory about jar jar practicing some sort of alien drunken fist technique and actually being a sith Lord is pretty convincing tho
>>
>JJ Lens Flare Abrams

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING
>>
K Y L O R E N = [spoiler]L U K E S K Y W A L K E R[/spoiler]
>>
>>51621237
faggot
>>
File: Diversity Worshipers.png (248 KB, 472x395) Image search: [Google]
Diversity Worshipers.png
248 KB, 472x395
>>51621237
You retarded ?
>>
>there will be no film wipes in Star Wars VII
There's 0 chance JJ does anything right in making this feel like Star Wars. It's going to be bland modern garbage.
>>
>>51617709
Lol why the fuck do you care? This """"""""""movie"""""""""" is just going to be another chronically mediocre, shallow, nostalgia-baiting JJ Abrams husk.

There's nothing to spoil. Anyone unironically looking forward to this trash is a shit eating retard who loves literally shitting in their own mouth via a tube.
>>
Kylo Ren kills Han and is Han/Leia's son.
Rey is Luke's daughter.
>>
Luke kills Dumbledore
>>
How can you honestly see any movie when the main character looks like this?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.