[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT THE FUCK WINDOWS 10 ASKED ME TO INSTALL AND I CLICKED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: hmmmmmmmmm.jpg (127 KB, 1000x943) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmmmm.jpg
127 KB, 1000x943
WHAT THE FUCK

WINDOWS 10 ASKED ME TO INSTALL AND I CLICKED INSTALL LATER AND IT STARTED DOWNLOADING

HOW IS THIS EVEN LEGAL??
>>
I don't see the problem. You said you want to install later, so it's downloading in advance
>>
anything is legal in the world of proprietary software
>>
>letting your computer make you its bitch
Lmfao windows users
>>
This is what Richard Stallman was always talking about.

Is the user controlling the program
or is the program controlling the user?

Windows exists to control you. Why would you want to use it?
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>>51614869
What the fuck are you talking about? One of us is high and it can't be me because I can still see penis.
>>
>>51614869
A recent update actually removed some of my programs because they were "incompatible" with the update. I'm reinstalling 7 as type this.
>>
You are using proprietary malware, what did you expect?
>>
>>51614911

This
>>
>>51614911
>meet death
>"Ready yet?"
>"No "
>start developing cancer in advance
>>
>>51614911
I bet there wasn't a 'never' option. Just now or later.
>>
>>51615504
To be fair, with the cancer you'll be ready sooner
>>
>>51615504

It would be more buying 50 cartons of cigarettes around for when you are ready.
>>
File: 1447781109392.gif (370 KB, 428x428) Image search: [Google]
1447781109392.gif
370 KB, 428x428
>>51614869
Same thing happened to me. Just kill the process.

Also make sure Win10 isn't selected as an optional update, because that's how they try to sneak it in otherwise.
>>
Stallman was right again.
>>
>>51614869
Why would it be illegal? You gave them your consent.
>>
Trust Microsoft
Microsoft is your friend, anon
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.