[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What video editing software do you use?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: proffesional movie making tool.jpg (73 KB, 700x509) Image search: [Google]
proffesional movie making tool.jpg
73 KB, 700x509
What video editing software do you use?
>>
adobe premiere.....
>>
>>51613383
blender or lives
>>
>>51613383
vegas pro
>>
As a professional I use nothing less than Cinelerra
>>
>>51613405
>blender
this lol
>>
>>51613434
This. Though it's complicated as fuck to use especially for someone who's never used it.
>>
>>51613398
Ok..... get the fuck out of my thread, you condescending fuckwit.
>>
>>51613383 I don't make videos because I don't like having sex with men.
>>
>>51613500
Just wish i could find a crack that wasn't suspect as fuck
>>
THE GOD-TIER: PREMIERE
>>
>>51613434
Literally the kids toy of the video editing industry.
>>
>>51613542
that's not what you said last night :^)
>>
>>51613510
Yeah, Sony Vegas is so much better.
>>
>>51613760
Is blender a better alternative?
>>
>>51613868
Nobody who gets payed use Vegas or Blender.

Industry standards are Premier/After Effects or Avid.
>>
>>51613383
moviemaker or kdenlive
I don't have big needs, and I don't like to pirate software.
>>
>>51613884
I see, I'll keep that in mind. I might take a career in video editing some day.
>>
Apple™ FinalCut Pro™
aka The Only Reason To Own A Mac®
>>
>>51614027
even the macfags hate FCP now that it's babby's first editor
>>
>>51613383
microsoft is kill
>>
>>51613917
Good luck with that, you're might be able to score some freelance shit and hopefully make some connections, if not, u gun get fugged.
>>
why was .wmv so based
>>
>>51614042
it's a lot worse than the previous versions, yes, but it's not bad when you accept it's not the same anymore.
The version they released at first was awful and someone should be executed for it, but they fixed most of it
>>
File: kdenlive.png (261 KB, 1366x736) Image search: [Google]
kdenlive.png
261 KB, 1366x736
>>51613383
kdenlive
>>51613885
this
>>
>>51613383

Vegas

it just werks
>>
>>51613383
Lightworks, its free, has lots of features, but crashes a some points
>>
>>51614717
Too many features, unintuitive workflow for me.
It also didn't play the videos I was trying to edit, or to be more precise, it played just the audio while the screen stayed black.
This was 2 years ago, though.
>>
>>51613405
Blender is shitty video editor, literally doesn't have common functions like a text tool
>>
>>51613383
Isn't that the video of Brazilians robbing people while riding motorcycles
>>
davinci resolve
>>
>>51613510
If you don't baulk at the ui it's basically movie maker with a lot more features.
>>
>>51613383
Blender
>>51616493
This is not true. Blender has text. I like to make mine look nice (on titles, for example, I use a brush pen and make it a vector, then invert it to make it white), so I use images instead of the built-in functions. You can insert text fairly easily.
>>
>>51613383
Premiere Pro, Avidemux and ffmpeg
>>
>>51614567
it's awful desu
never get the same transition twice impossible to grab handles
nothing about his is intuitive
>>
>>51613588
i got one
took a couple of tries but it worked, now i lost where i put it and i want to reinstall my OS ,fug
>>
Premiere Elements 14. Just bought it so now I can't go to Linux until I get my money's worth out of it. Annoyingly it can't Time Stretch and Stabilize, so you have to save to disk, then edit that footage, which is bullshit
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.