[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ordered an item worth $200 and my card never got charged. Ordered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
Ordered an item worth $200 and my card never got charged.
Ordered 2k computer to test again. 0 balance on account. Holy fuck it got shipped.
Can I get into trouble?
Not giving out name of retailer but its a major one.
>>
enjoy while it lasts
>>
File: 1447942603614.jpg (149 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447942603614.jpg
149 KB, 1280x720
>>51608805
>busiest shopping day of the year
>charge doesn't show immediately on account
>order $2000 computer just to "test"
>>
>>51608850
>>51608850
Nah bro its a Prepaid visa with bullshit address I used to order a few things. It was at 0 when I ordered the 2k item. Can i get it trouble though? Also why the fuck would they ship it if my account was 0.
>>
>>51608805
>>51608880
>can i get in trouble
you'll have to wait and see
> with bullshit address I used to order a few things
can you go pick up your goods?
>>
>>51608880
So do it with your parents address so you can actually collect the device
>>
>>51608880
You're not wrong. Any competent staff should have picked up on it before shipping. That retailer got fucking robbed.

Happy Black Friday, anon.
>>
>>51608898
Card has bullshit address. They have my real delivery address i have ordered before.
>>
>>51608917
enjoy your free stuff
>>
>>51608805
It's fraud.
>>
>>51608917
post any kind of proof, that does not involve your personal stuff or the provider
>>
>>51608926
I will stop while i am ahead. Greed always leads to bad.
>>
>>51608937
But its there fuck up.
>>
>>51608961
Tell the cops that. I'm sure they'll care.
>>
>>51608961
>there

Enjoy meeting Tyrone.
>>
if you do it few times like you did, its fine, if you keep doing it, then they will take action if they find out

200+2000 is ok
>>
>>51608972
He only has to say he never noticed the error. Some people are retards with finances.
>Golly gee I never check my card statements so I never noticed the error what a silly goose I am.
>>
You can get in trouble, because that's credit card fraud. But hey, if it never turns into anything, I wouldn't be surprised. American NSA is more busy spying on French skype calls anyway, they can't actually be assed to do their job
>>
>>51609037
>nsa
>in charge of fraud investigations

0/10
>>
>>51608805
>things that happened
>this
>>
>>51609037
>credit card fraud
>op stated its a prepaid debit card
>not reading the thread
shiggy diggy nigger
>>
>>51608880
overdraft, enjoy your debt; you've been outjewed
>>
Can't authorities still go after OP though because the store has his real information?
>>
I still feel guilty about stealing game boy colour in like 1998. I ended up throwing it in the trash to try and escape but it still haunts me to this day
>>
>>51608880
Pretty sure prepayed visas work like credit cards. They only take the money out at the end of the month/ whatever charging period. If you dont have it you will stay in debt to your bank or company that handles it. Thats why companies still ship it, the risk goes to the bank/ service manager. You can get pretty fucked with this
>>
>>51609780
huh ?
wtf are you talking about.
its pre-paid, it shouldn't go into negatives because there is no more money in there and it isn't tied to any account.
>>
Does sound like you've got away with it but if the company has the resources they might come after you
>>
>>51608805
When you get there ask for tips on making a mouthpiece. For the pain. Doubt you would actually use a shank. You'll be combing nappy chest hair in no time.
>>
>>51608805
>literal fraud
>can i get in trouble
answer is clearly yes

enjoy your prison OP
>>
I just did this using a prepaid card and a mail forward service via Amazon with one day shipping and a prepaid with 1$ on it . let's see what happens
>>
File: Screenshot_20151130-142337.png (254 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151130-142337.png
254 KB, 1080x1920
Okay Amazon outjewed me this time
>>
>>51609953

this
>>
>>51610092
did you use some BS fake address when registering the card ?

did you use the same address when entering your billing address during the purchase ?
>>
>>51610182
I just used the same address as shipping ( the mail forward thing. I asked the issuer of the prepaid for a billing. Will keep this thread updated )
>>
Just give it back Tyrone
>>
to all this people saying it's fraud

no

it's not

twas the retailer that didn't charge him anything
>>
Cant the company send a bill or something to the delivery addr? They probably wont do anything, if its even noticed that is.
>>
I got a free 970 from blank source *newegg* and just said I didn't recieve it. Got my 280 bucks back
>>
>>51612387
nice mail fraud
>>
>>51612400
Anything illegal about it?
>>
the amount of niggers in this world is disgusting

>inb4 banned again by sjw hotpocketing

you don't have to be black to be a nigger
>>
>>51612428
lol
>>
>>51608953
if anyone asks questions plead the 5th,

>a package just showed up at this address, no idea who sent it. But since it was sent here and had my name on it I kept it. Do you think maybe someone was using my house to get stolen items shipped to it? How terrible...
>>
>>51612428
>Is there anything illegal about stealing?

I don't know, you fucking idiot. Enjoy Bubbas dick in your mouth in prison.
>>
>>51612521
>Jail
>Niggers
Well not quite, don't act like you've never done anything bad, you probably sell meth out of your trailer you fucking hick
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.