[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So someone recommended me hackers keyboard earlier and it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2015-11-30-02-45-13.png (112 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-30-02-45-13.png
112 KB, 720x1280
So someone recommended me hackers keyboard earlier and it was awesome until this happened can i turn this off or am i going to have to find another keyboard already?

(the money emote in Suggestions)
>>
>not using swiftkey
Are you autistic?
>>
>>51608278
No i dont like swift key cause it only does english
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-30-03-02-02.png (120 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-30-03-02-02.png
120 KB, 1080x1920
>>51608303
... I can't tell if this is b8 or your just really this Mal informed, swiftkey offers a shit ton of languages with multiple languages at once.
>>
>>51608331
I dont even like using the suggestions either i type it out manually or i dont like doing it period
>>
>>51608339
I almost never use the suggestion features of SwiftKey, I type it out all the way too. Swiftkey has very good key spacing and just feels fluid to me. I've also used it for many years now. So I suppose I am bias
>>
>>51608331
>no moon
>>
>>51608406
Wut?
>>
>>51608278
SwiftKey 4.4.2 masterrace here. I didn't upgrade to the emoticon version, what has changed since my ancient version and is it worth upgrading?
>>
>>51608458
>emoticon version
Is any keyboard free of this malignant tumor?
>>
>>51608191
go back to /b/ dumb tech support beggar

and take your smartphone trash with you
>>
>>51608458
I'm not an emoticon person, I however use swiftkey beta and regular on a very regular basis. It's been a while for me so I'm not sure what's all changed. But I can tell you it's all for the better. Stability and user interface for install and quick settings has changed. I feel like SwiftKey has just been getting more responsive and much more intelligent at correcting what I fuck up while typing fast. Sorry I really don't remember the feature set that was in that version!

>>51608480
I agree I hate the very existence of the things. A stupid cancer thst pisses me off
>>
>>51608547
It's also worth nothing that I mess up that so often that swiftkey has added thst to my dictionary(and I'm two lazy to take the 2 secs it takes to remove it)... Thus why you saw that previous fuck up.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.