[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I will quit university and will get back to work with networking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1420210752162.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1420210752162.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
Today I will quit university and will get back to work with networking shit, what I've acctually learned. Is this bad?
>>
Why not work but keep studying part-time and eventually get a degree? Unless you live in the US of course.
>>
>>51608027
I don't live in the US. europ mustardrace.
Because I hate it. I have to get atleast a masters degree to have more profit out of it, which would be 5+ years of studying. not worth it for me.
>>
>>51607951
i presonally think its a good plan, depends what you want to do

for me, school and university were just a headache, but also made me stronger i guess, life seems like a joke compared to school, 40hr work week, so much free time if you are not working
>>
>>51608230
>40hr work week, so much free time if you are not working
i wish i could turn off my brain after work
eats up my whole life dude
course i work in academia though
>>
>>51608273
i feel you
>>
>>51608066
Doing masters in comp eng, I keep doubting my decisions each passing day.
>>
>>51608591
Unless you want to teach or are just really interested in a specific niche area it isn't worth it.

Nope the fuck out with your degree and switch jobs every 4 years to keep your skills from becoming stagnant.

Remember no one is irreplaceable but you do have massive employability prospects.
>>
>>51608230
>>>51607951 (OP)
>i presonally think its a good plan, depends what you want to do
Working in the network field and maybe work my way up with Cisco certs. Allready got a ccnp
>>
File: IMG-20151119-WA0000.jpg (72 KB, 363x626) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151119-WA0000.jpg
72 KB, 363x626
OP Herr, I am officially no student anymore. Will start drinkin beer now.
>>
>>51607951

Did the same thing you are trying to do. I regret it. Blue collar work is most likely where you will land while you try for a better job. Trust me just finish. If you really want to quit, ask yourself this, will I really benefit dropping out? If not, then just stick with it bruh. I'm fighting to get back in, cuz my dream job requires experience from college as well as the field. If I'm in college I can get both.
>>
>>51611338
I dont think in germany a uni degree doesnt matter that much if you dont work in public service, which i did before. Was the only reason i quit and started to study initially
>>
I used to think the same, only I quit high school not uni.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.