[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear /g/, My name is Raja Koduri. I am the Senior Vice President
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: Raja-Koduri.jpg (111 KB, 1252x1002) Image search: [Google]
Raja-Koduri.jpg
111 KB, 1252x1002
Dear /g/,

My name is Raja Koduri. I am the Senior Vice President and Chief Architect, Radeon™ Technologies Group.

I'd like to reassure all of our loyal AMD™ customers that there is nothing wrong at all with the latest AMD™ Crimson™ drivers.

We have investigated all reports of overheating with the drivers, and have found them to be false with zero merit.
>>
>>51592383
POO IN LOO
>>
drivers are gery good
>>
>>51592383
>>51592383
>Raja Koduri.

Actually it's Ryan Koduri.
>>
>>51592383
>trusting the poo man to hype your product

when has that EVER worked?
>>
dedotaded
>>
RAJA'S AMD DRIVERS: CRIMSON EDITION - FULLY DEODEXED

NEW AMD CRIMSON DRIVERS RELEASED

New:
UI Interfaces
Games Tweaks

Bugs:
You tell me
>>
>>51592456
[AMD] [15.30] [Silent] [No Fan]
>>
>>51592383
I can read this in a sand nigger voice...
>>
>>51592383

WTF America?!

Why are the HindPoos in charge of all your tech?
>>
>>51592799
Capitalism
>>
AMD CONFIRMED ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>51592837

If I were you I would worry more about them than the Jews and Muslims.

The HindPoos are everywhere.
>>
File: amdrebrand.jpg (14 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
amdrebrand.jpg
14 KB, 220x220
>>51592383
>>
>>51592914
>I get my infos on countries from /int/ the post
kek
>>
>>51592799
This is actually a very serious question. Murrica lets people from the country that's due to its size and location some kind of power (despite designated shitting streets India is a relevant country) and their direct competitor in economy and possibly military run American companies and infiltrate the country like it's nothing. How fucking retarded is that?
>>
>>51592390
CAME HERE TO POST THIS DESU

IT WAS ALREADY THE 2GET

4CHAN :^)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>>
>>51592799
that's what happen when murifats are too lazy to do their own jobs and just outsource their work to indians and then they get mad when they're jobless.
>>
>>51592383
That very grey hair contrasted against brown skin is quite striking.
>>
Jump Raja Jump
>>
>>51593514
Kinda like their shit covered streets
>>
DESIGNATED SHITTING
>>
>>51592383
DUDE

POO

LMAO
>>
>>51592383
Mr Rajesh! Glad to see you've been promoted!
>>
>>51592934

Indian-Americans are loyal to neither country.

Indians are loyal to:

- Dad's side of family

- Mom's side of family

- Subcaste (Clan/tribe)

- Caste

- Subreligion

- Religion

- Country
>>
>>51592383
Thank you for letting me know, Mr. Koduri. I appreciate it.

~Anonymous Poster, 4chan.org 2015
>>
>>51594882
So they're basically... Gypsies?
>>
>>51592383
DESIGNATED
>>
>implying /g/ isn't primarily indian
There's a reason the last white tech company, Apple, is so hated here.
>>
>>51593272
what the actual fuck
>>
>>51596123

Yes

Gypsies actually came from India.
>>
>>51596151
SHITTING
>>
>>51592383
I will always buy Nvidia™ because I only play games The Way It's Meant to be Played™. Nvidia also pioneers innovative new technologies like PhysX™, Gameworks™ and the highest quality driver to ever grace Windows.

When I boot up with a brand new Nvidia™ Geforce™, I can experience the game just like it's mean to be played. Nvidia™ also delivers a far more silkysmooth experience.

Nvidia Geforce™ is also very power efficient. A graphic card is the most power hungry device in your house. Refrigerators, air conditioners, water heaters, dish washers, lights, etc all use significantly less power than a graphic card. Which is why Nvidia™ puts gamers first by ensuring that their gaming experience is of the highest quality while looking out for gamers by giving them the most value in their electrical bill.

At this point in time, there's really no reasons to consider an AMD graphic card at all. I tried one one time, it caused so much heat that it exploded. It also consumed so much power that it gave on an EMP and destroyed the rest of my computer.

Nvidia™ also pioneered how useless GPGPU is with CUDA™. Years ago, everyone thought GPGPU, CUDA™, and OpenCL were the future. Now, Nvidia™ has removed those useless features from their GPUs and increased efficiency. Now you can save thousands a year in electricity thanks to Nvidia™ ensuring that useless features like GPGPU are "optimized" for gamers.

It's quite clear that OP's an AMD shill trying to convince you to settle on something less than The Way It's Mean to be Played™. Nvidia™ is the only real way to play games. We have seen recently that they offer incredible libraries for software developers like Nvidia Gameworks. He is probably too poor to afford the Nvidia Geforce Experience and can not afford to play any games The Way It's Mean To be Played™.

Don't be a poor gamer with bad drivers and a huge power bill. Play games with the Geforce™ Experience™: The Way It's Mean To Be Played™
>>
>>51592383
https://twitter.com/AMDRadeon/status/671058196547706880
>>
>>51596123
Gypsies ARE Indians, nomadic Indians.
A "Gypsy" isn't an ethnicity, or a race, or a nationality.
It's a culture/organization type thing. Much like Al-Qaeda or the Italian "Mafia".
They are a criminal culture. A rule among gypsies is that once you stop being a criminal/scam artist, you cease being a gypsy and simply become an Indian or a lone wolf.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.