[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which browser for dank memes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1448529582341.png (530 KB, 1139x898) Image search: [Google]
1448529582341.png
530 KB, 1139x898
Hello, /g/entlemen.

I have been meaning to ask the hive /g/entoo mind what browser I should use to browse the dank memes.

With Google Chrome confirmed as botnet, Chromium confirmed to not be free of botnet, the Chrome app store confirmed to offer botnet extensions.

Firefox driven to the ground by SJWs, hurting devs, and removing features, and generally trending towards Botnet Ave.

Vivaldi, the last glimmer of hope, confirmed to be botnet way too soon.

Safari not available on Windows or Linux.

What browser are we supposed to use now to browse the dankest of memes with maximum privacy? I have been using CyberFox, but it's following up-stream Mozilla in their madness, so I am wishing to divert from Firefox for the time being.

Any Chromium spin-offs that are *confirmed* not to be botnet? Any extension that prevents other extensions from becoming botnet?

Help, /g/, teach me how I can run from the botnet now.

Sincerely, concerned Anon.
>>
>>51589791
Pale Moon unless it being developed by a furry triggers you.
>>
>>51589820
Pale Moon is developed by furries?
>>
>>51589881
You didn't know that, da-ze?

take a look >>51579937
>>
>>51589925
>>51589820
Well, any browser other than Furry Moon?
>>
>>51589996
Comodo Dragon, a spyware free chrome fork, literally the only real alternative to Pale Moon.
>>
>>51590027
But it's made by a company that sells security stuff, is only available for Windows, and has no source?
>>
I was going to switch to Pale Moon today, but it just doesn't support the addons I need.

>>51589996
Do you have an actual reason to be this scared of furries or are you just following maymays?
>>
>>51590071
The furry developed browser it is then.
>>
>>51589820
Furries are awesome <3
>>
>>51590092
Yes. I do have an actual reason to be scared of furries.
It will be presented below.

Arf~ Arf~ Arf~

^^^
Here it is. I don't think I really like the idea of my software being developed by people who sexually identify as an anthropomorphic animal, also let's be honest, they're plainly cancer.

Also, I hear Palemoon doesn't support extensions?
>>
>>51590155
Kill yourself, my man. Also nice dubs.

Here is proof Comodo is botnet.

From their website!

>Which should I choose: Comodo Dragon or Comodo IceDragon?

>The choice is yours! Both versions of Dragon feature security and privacy improvements over the originals and both feature additional Comodo tools and services. Our goal is to offer a secure, feature-enhanced alternative to both Chromium and Firefox user-bases while retaining the benefits and user experience of the original browsers. If you prefer FireFox, try IceDragon. If Chrome is the browser for you, then why not give Dragon a whirl?

>Both versions of Dragon feature security and privacy improvements over the originals and both feature additional Comodo tools and services.

>additional Comodo tools and services.

We removed THEIR botnet and added ours, guise!
>>
>>51589791
Best option for now is a Firefox fork. You're safe with iceweasel for now, all branding, ads and botnet won't be added to it. In the long term if Mozilla keeps going down the gurgler we'll have to hope another organisation steps up and forks Firefox more dramatically than just rebranding like iceweasel does.

Don't use Pale Moon, it's a bad meme. Out of date and not enough developers (i.e don't use a browser developed by one fucking guy).
>>
>>51590212
>don't use a browser developed by one fucking guy

One fucking guy and a furry at that!

As I understand it, Cyberfox is relatively similar to Iceweasel, but is there no other option?
>>
>>51589791
>/pol/ taught me the truth
Fuck off retard
>>
>>51590176
it's like webkit/blink can't works without a built-in botnet

Google.

remove Google and you get SRWare Iron/Comodo/Opera/Vivaldi/Apple/whothefuckyouwant

b-but atleast we have m-multi processes, r-right guise?
>>
>>51590232
>>>/b/

>>51590236
b-but
>>
OP here, just installed Pale Moon, there are no fucking themes, are you telling me I have to stick with this shitty-looking interface from 2007? And I can't even use complete themes from Mozilla's website?

Pale Moon is a bad meme 10/10 would not use again.
>>
>>51590277
Nevermind, I discovered they hosted their own extensions site.
>>
>>51590277
>no fucking themes
userChrome.css works just fine
>>
>>51589820
>>51589881
>>51589996
Come on guys, the developers of Firefox were clearly closet furries, it's not like it matters
>>
>>51590583
topkek
>>
Go cyberfox
>>
>>51589791
NetSurf on MemenuetOS. You need to port it but it's not that hard (if you have ever installed gentoo, you can also do this task)
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.