[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would the NSA blackmail you, /g/? >according to our capture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
How would the NSA blackmail you, /g/?

>according to our capture logs, you spent an average of 28 hours a week shitposting on 4chan for the last 9 years
>only 0.03% of your posts contained an original thought or an intelligent idea
>it would be a shame if someone found out about that

I seriously would rather die.
>>
Nice try.
>>
Let them know faggot NSA.
>>
This is a trap, like OP.
>>
>>51584367
they wouldnt. the worst they can really do is threaten to extroardinary rendition my ass or send me to leavenworth.
>>
>our logs show that you spend most of your day pretending the NSA is spying on you and trying to gather information out of one of your thousand of shitposts
>It also shows you have mentioned the word "Nigger" approximately fourteen thousand six hundred and eighty two times in the past 3 years.
>>
>>51584367
>our logs show that you fap to traps
>>
>please anon, we're so low on funding ever since president trump liquidated us to pay for the great wall of mexico
>c-could you spare some personal info so we can sell it? P-Pretty please?
>>
>you've used the word "nigger" on the internet 9,172,362,846 times
>>
They dont have to blackmail anyone they will just make you have an accident if you get too problematic.
>>
>>51584367
ultimately jack shit of interest except maybe a fetish or two
>>
honestly i don't feel like i do anything that anyone would care to know
i play video games, fap to reasonably vanilla content, and, from time to time, browse /g/

if telemetry/spying bothered me, i would simply remove the ethernet cable and play fallout 4.
>>
File: over9000.png (19 KB, 865x158) Image search: [Google]
over9000.png
19 KB, 865x158
>>51584739
>>51585558
I think if I saw all my shitposts lined up, I'd have a mental breakdown
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.